cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Traded rigs

acker1
Explorer
Explorer
Traded in our '98 HR Endeavor DP on a 2010 Phaeton 40' DP.

40' 2010 Phaeton QTH
toad--2013 GMC Sierra Crew Cab pickup 4X4
Viet Vet '65, Ia Drang Valley survivor (We Were Soldiers)
Elks
www.4ezdaz.com Same site, different URL
17 REPLIES 17

okgc
Explorer
Explorer
lryrob9301 wrote:
Nice coach, now plan a trip to Red Bay, Alabama to the Tiffin service facility to have the " BIG THREE " checked and repaired while still within the Tiffin Goodwill time limit. When you make the trip plan on staying there about three or four weeks if any of the " BIG THREE " need to be repaired.

Our experience was more like 3-4 days. We went to RED Bay last summer. Arrived on to a full campground Sunday afternoon. Wetbay replaced and HWH jack repaired Tuesday. Service writer also wanted to also replace roof rails (I didn't see a problem with ours) and this was done on Wednesday.
......Thursday AM we were on the Natchez heading north. :B

All this and NO appointment.
2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 36 QSA with GMC Envoy
Alaska 2015

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
beautiful coach!
Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice. I really like all the open space in the kitchen. I imagine the living areas are just as roomy?

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Nice, thanks for sharing!

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

acker1
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got my internet back.
Thanks for the compliments--we love the rig. On our first trip with it.

Info--360 Cummins, 3000 Allison, Freightliner, 3 ACs, 10,000 genny, tile floors, washer & dryer, computer station, sleep number king size bed,4 slides, 2 slides in bays, surround sound,in dash GPS/radio, rear and side cameras, 3 inside TVs and 1 outside, residential fridge. It had 3 recliners but 2 were too small & uncomfortable so we got rid of them and replaced with a more comfortable recliner. That's all I can think of at the moment.

J-Rooster--Bruce is quite a character. Always in a good mood (Don't know about when he is golfing ๐Ÿ™‚ ) Lots of times I wonder how I got out of Ia Drang alive--survivor's guilt?

Bigdog--I remember you from that rally. Met lots of nice folks there.

DICK
40' 2010 Phaeton QTH
toad--2013 GMC Sierra Crew Cab pickup 4X4
Viet Vet '65, Ia Drang Valley survivor (We Were Soldiers)
Elks
www.4ezdaz.com Same site, different URL

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Hey aker1.Great to see you'really still on the road and have a great new coach. We camped next to each other at the first Rv.net rally in Oregon and I was the wagonmasterms and did the BBQ turkeys. Those were great times.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

AllenT1946
Explorer
Explorer
Iryrob9301
What do you mean by "Big Three" and Tiffin goodwill time limit?

mtrumpet
Explorer
Explorer
VERY NICE coach! Congratulations and more importantly, thank you for your service!
Mark & Cherie
2002 Newmar Dutch Star DP 3872, Cummins 350 ISC, Spartan Chassis

mdprince
Explorer
Explorer
Wow - beautiful coach !! Congrats and many more safe miles and years !!
2006 Revolution LE 40E
2004 Jeep Rubicon Toad/Brake Buddy or
20' Toy Trailer/Quads 'n Dirt Bikes

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Dick, very nice upgrade! And, I to Thank You, for your service! Even though I never met you, I golf with one your old friends SnakeS **** Bruce Crandall, at Village Greens Golf Course in Port Orchard,WA. Bruce's daughter lives in our area and Bruce lives down on the waterfront on the Yukon Harbor Road. Happy Trails, and that was one hell of a battle you were in 220 men against 4,000 you were very lucky to get out of there alive, I got a lot of the story from Bruce!

Bob___Ann
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on your new coach!!! You will love it!! Enjoy and use it every chance that you get. We may see you down the road.
Bob and Ann
Schnauzer - Della (Rainbow B 3/31/17)
Chihuahua - Lola (Rainbow B 12/26/18)
Autumn-Red Poodle
2019 Tiffin 40 IP Bus
Powerglide Chassis
Cummins 450
Onan 10,000 Watt
Four Slide/ 1.5 Bath
2021 Jeep Unlimited Sahara Toad
Demco Dominator & Airforce One

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Nice coach, now plan a trip to Red Bay, Alabama to the Tiffin service facility to have the " BIG THREE " checked and repaired while still within the Tiffin Goodwill time limit. When you make the trip plan on staying there about three or four weeks if any of the " BIG THREE " need to be repaired.

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
Mr.Mark wrote:
Nice looking coach! Tell us about the options! Washer and Dryer? Tile or carpet? Booth or free-standing table? Nav? All electric coach? Aqua-Hot? King or queen bed? Two sofa's or sofa and recliners? What engine and size?

We gotta know this stuff!

Safe travels,
MM.

Yeah, what he said. Fire up the camera and make with the RV pron ๐Ÿ™‚

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking coach! Tell us about the options! Washer and Dryer? Tile or carpet? Booth or free-standing table? Nav? All electric coach? Aqua-Hot? King or queen bed? Two sofa's or sofa and recliners? What engine and size?

We gotta know this stuff!

Safe travels,
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins