cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

goforjoe
Explorer
Explorer
I moved the RV from storage parking area to loading parking area in preparation for the trip SOUTH. I enjoy this move of 60 feet as it means I am one step closer to warmer weather.
2007 Damon Daybreak
Towing a 2009 HONDA Fit
Joe(USMC RET.)& Cathy O. (Tanker the dog)

**Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it!**

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
While we were in Albuquerque at the Balloon Fiesta I noticed that I had some tow-out on the right front tire. I had it aligned at SpecTrac in Gilbert AZ yesterday. They delivered it on time on price.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

Clieb
Explorer
Explorer
I scrubbed bugs off the winshield, Yesterday I scrubbed bugs off the front, tomorrow I will probally find more bugs. I love winter driving, no bugs.
An RV'r is someone driving a $300,000.00 Motorhome pulling a $40,000.00 car and looking for a free place to park.
2002 Itasca Horizon 36'
2009 Buick Enclave

teaknme
Explorer
Explorer
Took the carpet off of the electric step, going to sand it down and re paint it. Looks better already just by removing that ugly carpet. ๐Ÿ™‚
93 Four Winds XL

69RoadRunner
Explorer
Explorer
s & s wrote:
Actually yesterday, I changed the oil and lubed the chassis. Scraped my forehead on the heat shield protecting the LP tank. "OUCH" :M I have to wonder how anyone can roll around under one of these rigs on a creeper? I barely fit laying on the ground. Now I'm 6'3" @ 220lbs. and don't consider myself out of shape for my age but geeeeeees! That's a tight fit. That being said we can now be almost ready to leave for FLA.:B

I banged my head 3 times on a fairly sharp generator exhaust hanger when I changed the oil and fuel filter in my generator.
09 Newmar Ventana 3942
Bunkbeds for the munchkins

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
Actually yesterday, I changed the oil and lubed the chassis. Scraped my forehead on the heat shield protecting the LP tank. "OUCH" :M I have to wonder how anyone can roll around under one of these rigs on a creeper? I barely fit laying on the ground. Now I'm 6'3" @ 220lbs. and don't consider myself out of shape for my age but geeeeeees! That's a tight fit. That being said we can now be almost ready to leave for FLA.:B
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

barnaclebill
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a 32 inch flat screen TV in the front to replace that 70 pound Sony and a 26 inch flat screen to replace the smaller Sony in the bedroom.
2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
425 Cummins
Chevy Equinox or Tracker
Blue Ox towing

69RoadRunner
Explorer
Explorer
Gave it a pair of Sears AGM starting batteries and winterized.
09 Newmar Ventana 3942
Bunkbeds for the munchkins

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Packed it, heading down south for the winter :B
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

riggarob
Explorer
Explorer
Did the complete service on the 8KW gen set. May farm that one out the next time ! :E
08 FW Providence 40X
FL-XCS chassis
46"LED,Blu-ray 5.1
Ready Brute tow bar/braking/break away system & wireless light bar
'11 Ford Edge AWD toad
2 Honda 2000s for 30 amp dry camp
&300 watts of solar

Beware of those who point their finger the LOUDEST !

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Took the folks' coach to the truck stop to fill up the tank with diesel, $2.67/gal...not too bad.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Chestermo
Explorer
Explorer
I adjusted the HWH level sensor and checked tire pressures on the '93 Chieftain. We are headed to Topsail Tuesday.

67Cutlass
Explorer
Explorer
Had service done at Freightliner Service Center, then drove it to Oconee Point COE Campground on Lake Hartwell, SC.
2012 Phaeton 40QBH
2015 Jeep Cherokee
SMI Air Force One
Retired USAF - CEVG and AFTAC
Member of Tiffin RV Network Forum

ticat900
Explorer
Explorer
2002 Tifin 41ft alegro bus.Ripped all the carpet out of living room and bedroom,underneath dinete,main entrance stairs and installed new sub floor.Installed commercial grade Vinal plank flooring.also found factory engine covor was POS so made up new one of those also.Removed old TV and Installed 32 inch lcd and DVD player
ready to roll to Indio for the winter in 2 weeks

bp19
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the inside. Called Mandalay to have them replace the DVD player that is broken. They are also sending me a new dash air conditioner intake vent cover. The current one broke.
2006 Presidio 39B
330 Mercedes