cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
ctpres wrote:
Ran a 110 wire from under kitchen sink to breaker panel under bed. Followed factory wires. Quite a challenge. Just getting ready for kickspace heater installation.

I ran a 110 wire from the under the sink back to the bedroom wall for a wall mount heater. Quite a challenge is an understatement.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Ran a 110 wire from under kitchen sink to breaker panel under bed. Followed factory wires. Quite a challenge. Just getting ready for kickspace heater installation.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

TexRex
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I plugged it in, turned on the furnace. Decided to wait till it gets above freezing again to work on the roof.
Thom
97 Rexhall Vision
Pride of the Fleet

kahoona
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday Dropped awning roller and removed caulk from curb side roof while DW removed caulk from top front and TV antenna and around solar panels. Then we washed the areas and put on eternabond. Today we scraped the drivers side and completed scraping parts of the roof. We also went and poked, pushed and covered all of the places where yesterdays batch did not quite stick. After cleaning the areas to be worked on we removed the solar panels and did a better job of cleaning caulk off of them. In an hour after some drying time I will go out and put on eternabond and figure out how to raise the A/c to clean under it. Ordered 2 more solar panels.
Kahoona

Just think of it as a boat except that it is the top that needs to be waterproof.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the battery tops.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced engine battery in preparation for a trip to ND.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Arrgh, lost my post and need to rewrite it.

In Quartzite at Hi Jolly BLM went to the RV Tent Show and spent and spent and . . .

New LEDs
New Solar Panel USNS-68 to be installed today Amorphous Silicon
New DVR to be picked up today or tomorrow
some toys

Who said BLM camping was free?
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

Clieb
Explorer
Explorer
Used it to take a shower. Pipe broke in the house Friday night so we have had no water all weekend.

Also working on reducing the battery usage for boondocking.

Ordered LED lights to replace interior lights and a Thermo Cube to put a light bulb controlled by temp in the water bay.
An RV'r is someone driving a $300,000.00 Motorhome pulling a $40,000.00 car and looking for a free place to park.
2002 Itasca Horizon 36'
2009 Buick Enclave

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
I feel bad because I have not been able to use my motorhome. Just returned home after being away for 4.5 months.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

kahoona
Explorer
Explorer
Hi
After a month working on other stuff I re installed the repaired HWH jack brain and controller and noticed that one of my recently rebuilt jacks is showing a not retracted light even though it is all the way up. I removed all the plastic vent and other covers from the roof. I Scraped potty, cleaned and Eternabonded part of the roof in preparation for Liquid Rubber. O removed the ladder screws since I feared water damage beneath and found that it was only just starting and that I was fine. I pumped Epoxy in the holes and coated the area underneath the rubber anyway. I unbolted the A/C in preparation for raising it to coat under it. Then I looked at the Generator to see why it is getting loud. Airbox is breaking and either the exhaust is shot or a gasket on the exhaust is bad. Decided to wait. That was yesterday actually.
Kahoona

Just think of it as a boat except that it is the top that needs to be waterproof.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned it.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
hottubkid wrote:
I had it and the car washed and waxed for $110.00

Where? That's what it costs me in Mexico!

hottubkid
Explorer
Explorer
I had it and the car washed and waxed for $110.00
hottubkid60193@yahoo.com
2004 SOUTHWIND 36E Tow 2003 CRV

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the coach water pump out here in Quartzsite
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
Getting ready for a trip next week to the forest; when gas gets to $10.00 a gallon I'll THINK about cutting back on my trips.
Gas and Disel are the cheapest thing you put in a motorhome.