cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Drove it to a CG. Now preparing for bed.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
Installed the 110v receptacle for the new LCD TV in the bedroom. Also finished all the new coax and hdmi cables.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Last night I got the Sheet Vinyl cut out for the Bathroom and it is now laying out on the porch to get the curle out of it. Hopefully get to dry fitting it soon and then glue it down. Maybe tonight.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Got home a couple of days ago from our two week trip and went up to clean it up for the next trip coming up.The motorhome is my baby and I do all the taking care of it except when she sees something that I missed and then she tells me about it. Couldn't decide whether to start on the inside or the outside,so I turned on the A/C and my favorite jazz station and got an ice cold Olympia beer from the fridge,slid the seat back and put it in the recline position and did some serious procrastinating....Got to get it cleaned up tho before I take it in to the glass shop to get the left w/s replaced that cracked 'cuz of a big rock and then to the mechanic to see why the low air buzzer is coming on.Bummer,but the beers were good.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

Hudsoner
Explorer
Explorer
Started to run (underground) 30 Amp power out to the MH parking spot.

Fredzo
Explorer
Explorer
Where to start!:
Ripped out the 26" Magnavox and started framing for the 32" Vizio, Pulled RG-6 from the overhead to the engine compartment for the High Def Dish. Found the phony vent on top for the standard def Sat dish.yadda, yadda!

The stuff you go thru to upgrade from a perfectly good MoHo to a little better one! The color matches my Jeeps better.

Tomorrow, I get to install the manual Sat Dish, and the Vizio 32".

Anybody want to help me hold the Vizio up?

Al? Anyone?

Oh, and pulled another wire and changed to 50-a service. Easy, since I had already installed the breaker and had the wiring half way in place.
2005 Georgetown 342DS XL
1989 Wrangler Sahara Toad
2005 Liberty Renegade Toad
Blue Ox Tow Bar, Brake Buddy
Retired on Jan 1, 2010!!!

Johnsharpie
Explorer
Explorer
The electrician just left, got a receptacle put in by the breaker. Now all I need is an 30 amp 30' extension cord.

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Greased the U-joints, drive shaft and all the fittings in the front end. Then flushed and changed the coolant in the genset.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Got my Bath Tub reinstalled and will have to add some shims to the front side so it will be supported to the floor. With the gap I will be able to slide the sheet vinyl under the tub for a better seal when caulked. I hope to install the last 37" of drain line and then the flooring will go in. After that the toilet and vanity and this project will be finished.

The next project will be the exhaust manifold replacement.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Changed CGs again ... this has been a fun summer
Bob

stugpanzer
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a replacement automatic step. The original one was a single step and I replaced it with a Dual Step! It was a job but well worth it!
2006 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C
Mods: EEZRV Products TPMS, Cobra 29LX 50th Anniversary CB radio with Firestik NGP Antenna, Self contained sewer hose

mllk3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Installed 2 Maxxair vent covers and 1 Maxxair Fan Mate. Also installed a new filter at the sink, who ever thought that was a good place for that filter is beyond me.
Meet with the owner of a window company regarding the leaking seals on some of my dual panes.

Johnsharpie
Explorer
Explorer
connected the battery charger to it, becuase Its broken down, and it was cranked a couple of times last time it was being troubleshooted.

Snowsurfer
Explorer
Explorer
This is what I did.

Norcold cooling unit replace
1999 Monaco Diplomat 38A
2007 Jeep Wrangler toad

Johnsharpie
Explorer
Explorer
filled the water tank up after adding a little of clorox to the water then drained it, then filled again, then drained, checked for leaks. The water pump is not turning on.