cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

dragr1
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it home after a great weekend of camping!
2014 Ram 3500 CC Longbed 4x4, G56, tow rig
2013 Jayco 33BHTS Travel Trailer
2014 Toyota Tacoma CC TRD 4x4, work rig

mcnett24
Explorer
Explorer
Well... Nothing, We just bought our first class A and won't take delivery untill Wednesday, Then... LOTS and LOTS of unpacking the 5th wheel and re-packing all the "stuff in the Beaver!!......I can't wait to get started!!
Brian & Veronica, and Kids
Lexi-14
Brody -8
Beaver Patriot Thunder and Jeep Wrangler

polar76
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the electric motor on the Kwikee Step. And it was harder than I thought it would be.
1997 32' Country Coach Allure
2014 Jeep Sahara

:C

tgr2975
Explorer
Explorer
I washed the motorhome yesterday morning, and today it rained - twice. go figure. At least I figured out a way to end the drought we have been experiencing.
2011 Tiffin Allegro 35 QBA
2008 Brookside 298 FWBHS (Sold)

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Mounted my new 50/30/20 Amp power panel to the side of the garage today. Hopefully I will get the wire (6/3)pulled by next weekend, only stumbling block will finding a cement drill long enough and large enough to put a 3/4" plastic conduit sleeve into the basement to allow the wire to be pulled into the basement.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
I did not do it "to" the Motorhome, I did it "for" the Motorhome.

I poured 4 cement pads where I store it so the tires will be on a solid level surface. I will fill in the rest of the area with some gravel to keep the dirt from splashing up during periods of rain.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

two_travelers
Explorer
Explorer
Liquid soap left on counter over winter deteriorated counter top on side of sink. New counter top will run over $600 (part/labor) so, got a formica scrap that will cover the side with the bad spot. Cut it to fit and started to file to fit perfectly. Slight lip but, at this time is the best solution.

supermod38
Explorer
Explorer
well today i just installed all the springs on my 95 southwind , and i made it very easy............... put large clamp on frame hooked a come-a-long to the clamp, pulled springs to position! total time for changing 8 that's eight springs...............35 min.

now i have more time for that cold one. (yes i am proud of myself for this one)

bob
Not here for a long time, just a*GOOD* time;)

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from being away for 7 weeks. While camped at sons back yard we replaced the toilet with a new one that was $50. more than the parts to fix the old one. While there we seen a stacker dryer, new but taken out of a new trailer that we got for a song. Installed it above the combo washer, what a differance in drying time. Also water pump was making noises so picked up a new one of those as they were on sale as well. When we went to leave for home the solenoid on the slide out motor bunned so replaced that. On the way home the return line on the fuel pump sprung a leak so got a temp fix on that to get home. A couple hrs. after that the alternator quit. Maybe next trip will be trouble free.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
Had a full tune-up and she is ready to race. Can't wait for Saturday.

Arnold
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

FocalPoint
Explorer
Explorer
I decided to wash the roof using TSP and what great job it did. Then I ended up washing the whole thing because of all the streaks from the roof that ran down the sides. It looks really good now. Also mounted a 3 port 12 V receptacle under the dash. Ready for takeoff tomorrow.
2000 Harney Coach Works DP. 3126B Cat Toad 2010Honda CRV

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Just upkeep as we are in month 8 of longest trip ever. Building a list of maintenance stuff that can wait and another list of stuff I will do when we take a "domestic" day.

Alaska travel results in dust where you never expect it (everyplace) and stuff moving around much more than in most of the lower 48. We have had stuffed animals from the bedroom join us in the cockpit as we descend rough roads. Paved roads and worse than dirt and gravel is the most destructive of all. Will not even consider cleaning until we are out of Alaska.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted a bank of 3 small computer fans to the inside of my refer, to help reduce icing up of the cooling fins.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I used Old English polish to treat ALL the wood in the MoHo, boy... thats a job! I like to treat the wood once a year and we sure have plenty of it in the Dynasty!

I'm getting the coach cleaned up for the next trip which will be in 3 weeks to the northeast (NYC, Vermont, Conn, Niagara Falls...etc.).

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

wildbill0013
Explorer
Explorer
for the first time in 6 years that i have owned my coach i was able to do a repair that didnt need an engineering degree to complete.
after stopping in a walmart to do some shopping when we came out i noticed that i had a leaking grey water dump valve, being one who never changes one i decided to change both the grey and black valves. the only issue that we came across was getting the old bolts off. (DREMEL worked perfect) needless to say i now have two brand new dump valves on the coach so that is one less problem that i have to worry about in the future.