cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Drove from Bremerton to Portland yesterday for my aunt's 90th birthday on Saturday.Wow,great trip and no problems.:B
Got up this AM,made coffee and went outside to pull the window awnings down and the door awning bracket pulled out of the wall.Fixed that.Then I went to put the main awning down and discovered that I was two inches from extending it because of a tree. Started it up,pulled the jacks and moved two feet just to be sure.Put the awning down and turned around and walked into the rear arm.ooppss.
Hooked up the drain hose and discovered that it goes uphill.Durn.
Went in to wash my hands and found out that the kitchen faucet sprayer had stuck in the on position after th DW had washed her hair.
Sat around outside reading a book and relaxing till the temp got up to 90 and now I'm inside in the 64 temp from the A/C's which are working well.
So,now I guess it's Miller time.Well actually a 22 ouncer of Silver City Fat Woody Scotch Ale at 9.5%.Now I won't really care if anything else goes wrong.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered new Delco Clone 28SI 180 Amp Alternator to replace the 22SI one wire which I hate. Hopefully it will be here next week. Less than two weeks until our vacation, getting antsier the closer the time comes.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Over the last four days we replaced our dinette with a factory work desk and roll top table. The table pulls out to a full 44 x 26 inch eating area and serving area of about 70 x 16. We installed the dinette in a cabin at my BIL place on the lake. Everybody won on this one.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Looked out the window of my house at it, thinking I can't wait until Sat morning to get out camping with it! LOL
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

MrsMingo
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered the carpet and new Allure flooring for our coach. Plan on replacing the floors later this month. Right now in lower MI for a motorcycle rally and today we'll be checking out the local rv surplus places for 12v rope lights and a few other things to replace/repair. Next monday we're dropping the rv off at Precision Paint for a new paint job!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Staying with son, wife and grandsons for the month - a whole new experience!
Rae & Capt. Ron Lampe
Sparky - a work in progress
2001 Travel Supreme
1998 Chevy S-10
2011 BMW R1200RT

Jsid
Explorer
Explorer
Finally repaired my three-piece shower door. It is a pain to remove so the roller on one door can be replaced. It is a two man job, but my DW agreed to help, and we got it done. Been putting it off for over three years.

fourmat
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced TV antenna head original went bad
2009 Challenger

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Installed basement TV with a Dish Joey.
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

Mule_Skinner
Explorer
Explorer
Had passenger side windshield replaced. $1200.00. I love zero deductable insurence.
Gerry Lori and the 2003 Damon Intruder
MSgt USAF Ret. 1985:B
1988 Goldwing with 2005 Champion Trike Conversion
:C

dennis_and_terr
Explorer
Explorer
killed the world's largest wasp nest in one of the rooftop AC's. never saw them building their condo until i went to do some awning bracket work.
dennis and terry
2000 damon intruder 349 (The Boo-mobile)
cats Hunter and Jazz
dog Abigail (newly adopted from humane society)
1995 Saturn wagon toad

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Bought four new Floor Registers to go with the Allure Flooring.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Tried to get my S3 TracVision to work with Directv. Just bought it and it won't find the signal. Had to order cables to hook up to it, to change it.

On a side note, we watch RV at least once EVERYTIME we go out. LOVE that movie!!
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

SledHedEd
Explorer
Explorer
I finished installing a laminate floor in the kitchen and bath. I couldn't find a base to trim it off that I liked so I used some rope and brown silicone. Looks good to me.
2012 Jayco Eagle 305BHLT 5th wheel
2011 Ford F350 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 P-Stroke

Scott___Jill
Explorer
Explorer
kwbusby wrote:
Technically yesterday but....:
Installed a flat screen TV
loaded the fridge for vacation on Friday
Installed a paper towel holder
Stocked the cabinets
Put the GPS on the dash
Got the hot water working
Got the oven working
slept in it
watched RV on the new TV
Installed an Xbox 360
Hung a toothbrush holder on the wall
Put things in the basement storage
Hung a coat/dog leash/ key holder hook by the door

LOL wow you did a lot I'm glad it all came together for you.
1999 Pace Arrow 37s
F53 Triton V10 8 to 9 mpg 6 to 7 with toad

2005 Mazda 3 2.5 26 mpg

dgcarver
Explorer
Explorer
kwbusby wrote:
"watched RV on the new TV"

I watch RV at least once every year. Consider it a "training film" to remind me of everything that can go wrong!
RV - 2011 Winnebago Vista 26P
TV - 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland