cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

zb39
Explorer
Explorer
Topped off the 150 gal fuel tank and put it away in the garage for the winter. Already winterized.
2017 Host mammoth, sold
49 states, 41 National Parks, 7 Provinces
2019 2 door Rubicon 6 spd.
2019 Berkshire XLT 45B
2022 Host Cascade
2021 Ram 5500 Air ride

Branson_N_Tucso
Explorer II
Explorer II
Picked up my 2003 Providence MH. After 5 weeks. Had a complete Paint job. Looks better then when I bought it new.
cost me $15,000. Could be happier,cheaper then buying a new one.

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jay58 wrote:
Bought mine today,,,,the fun begins.

Congratulations, Now the fun begins.
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

Jay58
Explorer
Explorer
Bought mine today,,,,the fun begins.
2020 Jayco Precept 34G

Central Florida (East Coast)

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1976 FMC coach. The rear brakes started dragging after frequent use last summer and was diagnosed as the rear hydrovac not fully releasing pressure on the brake shoes. Since that unit was 20 plus years old, I had one on hand and had the new one installed. Brakes are fine now. Going to California for a few days in a couple of weeks.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am having new air bags installed on the front end for the 5th time in the last year. No one knows why. Also had a leveling solenoid coil go back but was able to replace one with another for a temp fix. Since the setup is likely 31 years old I have ordered the entire assembly and will replace that as well. So nice to have a coach where the shell if still fully supported by the manufacturer 31 years later.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Charley67
Explorer
Explorer
Installed new starter. She cranks like sheโ€™s supposed to now.

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Filled Fuel Tank and placed the old girl in the Barn for the winter. I can't wait until April or May when she can come back out into the sunshine.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

olfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Not very exciting but I changed the engine oil, the generator oil, and greased the chassis. Just normal maintenance, now trying to get myself to wax it!
Ed & Ruby & the 2 cats
2001 Winnebago Brave 30W
7.4 gas Work Horse Chassis
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Charley67
Explorer
Explorer
Removed water heater check valve and removed check valve from pipe and reinstalled. Forgot to put gasket in, so it leaked badly. Removed again and reinstalled gasket, but gasket mustโ€™ve been bad, because it still leaked, just not as bad. Ordered a new check valve from Amazon, itโ€™s supposed to be here Tuesday. This was on my newly acquired Winnebago Adventurer.

MrWizard
This was last night, Got it towed
When it quit running and would not start, on the middle of traffic
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Branson N Tucson wrote:
Having a complete factory paint job done on my 2003 Fleetwood Providence Do. Will take 5 weeks.
Of course $15,000. Ouch.

OK, it's been well over five weeks, can you post pictures? Were you happy with the job?

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
We installed room darkening/cooling panels behind the front windshield curtain. We had a big piece of reflective stuff that worked, but was a pain in my a.. to put up and take down each time. I bought these panels off amazon for $50, and pinned behind the existing curtains, which seems to work great. Also cuts down on set up and breakdown time by about 5 minutes!
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper

Branson_N_Tucso
Explorer II
Explorer II
Having a complete factory paint job done on my 2003 Fleetwood Providence Do. Will take 5 weeks.
Of course $15,000. Ouch.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Finally installed true battery disconnect switches on both the starting and house batteries. It's so nice not to have to disconnect the battery cables now when putting it into storage.

Also changed the starting batteries as they were over seven years old and they were having problems starting the DP when it was down below freezing. The Interstate distributors had 20% or 25% off for veterans.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.