cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

JimFromJersey
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a nifty Trik-L-Start to keep the engine batt charged up while on shore power. Already have a solar panel that I use on it, but this is easier and just as efficient.

http://www.bestconverter.com/Ultra-Trik-L-Start-LSL-Products_c_124.html
Always remember, you're a unique individual. Just like the other 7 billion people on the planet...

wbrowning
Explorer
Explorer
Window awnings, all new batteries ,Ampl Start, Progressive Dynamics 9260.

AZAmmochief
Explorer
Explorer
Had a lot done over the past two weeks. Replaced all six tires (that hurt a little); Added a spare tire carrier and mounted the spare. That really came in handy, had a blow out on our last trip. I'm having a steering stabilizer installed next week. Planning to do quite a bit of traveling in the near future, want it right and tight.

mmiille
Explorer
Explorer
Changed campgrounds. Changing again soon. Added solar motion light to front door.
Martin & Cheryl
40 Foot 2009 Damon Tuscany 4076
Cummins 360, Hyundai Santa Fe
Full timing since 2010.

kcny
Explorer
Explorer
Snomas wrote:
Just got hit by hail storm Tuesday night and now waiting for the insurance adjuster to review the damage. So far I have the following damage: 2 A/C covers, Refer cover, plumb vent covers. both 40ft long alum edge caps, high tail lite, side running lite and some paint chip on drivers side. I bought the roof covers today and will install tomorrow so we can at least take our August trip to Yellowstone and when I come back it will go to the body shop!!

I'm in the same boat. Adjuster was out yesterday to assess the hail damage: Broken AC cover, vent cover and need a new roof. Due to the age of my mh they might end up writing it off.

My house is getting a new roof as well.
32' 1992 Holiday Rambler 1000

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
Just got hit by hail storm Tuesday night and now waiting for the insurance adjuster to review the damage. So far I have the following damage: 2 A/C covers, Refer cover, plumb vent covers. both 40ft long alum edge caps, high tail lite, side running lite and some paint chip on drivers side. I bought the roof covers today and will install tomorrow so we can at least take our August trip to Yellowstone and when I come back it will go to the body shop!!
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure about some of the shops in Az,specifically Yuma,as the used coach I bought,had several things repaired in about a 6 months period by the p/o before I bought it up here and ALL of them had to either replaced or redone on my dime....
Took it up to Port Townsend and back w/o any problems till last night when there was a beeping sound and DW said the lites in the bedroom were dim.OH MANnnnn !!! That just happened three weeks ago and cost me 4 new 6V batteries. Turned out that I had to buy a new smoke alarm,yes you do need to replace them once in awhile,and not just a battery. Also a couple of new tubes for the bed room lites as for some reason,one in each fixture had burned out.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Back from the tech's front yard today, all done. NOT like the shop in Yuma said; It did NOT need new arms and roller. New motor,(now fits inside the roller), new spring end and a bit of shop work. Pic to come if I remember to take one and post it! :Z

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I took the inverter/charger and sent it in for repairs. apparently while being plugged in to AC power all the time and with heat in the area up to around 112 degrees the AC board on the charger gave out. So I shipped it to Portland, Oregon to ASE Service Center to have it fixed.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to the tech to get the awning motor replaced. It lost a right of way dispute with a tree branch down in Mexico.

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Had GeeWhiz in for annual PM. All is good, need to add some diesel stabilizer as I plan on letting it sit for about 6 weeks more before starting to move. Also need to have it washed, I have no access to water in storage area.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

Jagtech
Explorer
Explorer
Finally sucessfully repaired a 16" x 26" area of sidewall delamination below the bedroom window. It turned out perfect. Then I removed the leaky window that caused it, and sealed that.
1998 Triple E F53
1995 Jeep Wrangler toad

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
Added 5 better cabinet door "hold closers"
Replaced dometic over the door awning motor.
Reworked (and hopefully fixed) external fan temp sensor for dometic fridge.
Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog

anitajeff
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a new 2014 Winnebago Sightseer 33C. Picking it up on Tuesday. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mainship
Explorer
Explorer
Getting RV ready for fall season, first on the list was fix WH, light on switch stopped lighting, tested power and it was getting it at the switch but not lighting. Replaced switch and still no light, this time I tested the neutral wire and it was open. Traced it back to circuit breaker and found a loose connection but not the problem. Real cause was technicians PO used to fix WH didn't know what they were doing, they cut the supply wire and used wire screw on clamps instead of replacing wire into the circuit breaker or soldering the connection.