cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

Karsty
Explorer
Explorer
Today the "Polar Vortex" that we have suffered throughout took a break. I desperately need to get the ERA washed. Took it to a do-it your-self wash that has a taller outside cover and washed off most of the dirt, sand and salt.

I noticed there are about a dozen small stone chip type rust spots that need attention this spring. On hood, area over the windshield and along the sides and even on the rear doors. The ERA is only two years old but I guess that's the price for living in the cold northern climates.

When I take it in to have it fixed I am also having the body shop removed some of the decals as well. Just too much and it looks like a circus car going down the road with all the swirls etc.

Come spring I need to give it a good detail cleaning inside and out.
Karsty (The Wandering Viking)

2012 Winnebago ERA

mepboat
Explorer
Explorer
Got the Versahaul scooter carrier for the back of our Pleasureway Excel. Installed the optional light kit and hooked it up to the PW. Works great and looks great. Heading to Key West next week with the scooter in tow and how exciting is that????? Also finished installing the new framing for a blue-ray dvd player. Its going to be a great trip.

omjones
Explorer
Explorer
I've been living in it since the 28th of December. Since Jan. 2nd here in mid Florida. It's cool but there's no snow and I'm lovin' it. Today I vaccuumed it out, and sorted some containers and jettisoned some things.
john (I am Canadian)

ennajean
Explorer
Explorer
Longingly looked at it...wishing it was spring.
Anne and Dick

DABEE a 2006 Ford Sportsmobile Penthouse top.

mepboat
Explorer
Explorer
I did a little light cleaning and had to check the specs. on the hitch. I am thinking of adding on a VersaHaul to carry our scooter with us on the next trip to the Keys. Looks like the hitch is pretty well set up and the sticker says the tongue max is 600lbs. so it should do the job without a problem. Scrapped the bugs off the windshield from the last trip to the dealer. Had a late night return and the little buggers were fascinated by the lights again. Getting anxious for the trip.

Heapie
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks,

Nothing. Watched the Pats loose.

Yesterday, went to the Boston RV Show. I was the only one to take an RV to the show. Looks like RV business is coming back and the dealers will have a good year. Only Class B's were AirStream Era's. They call them Class B's. I call the B+. What is the difference?

Heapie

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
Drove the PW to Nanaimo Mercedes Benz dealer to arrange for Spring servicing.They do a lot of Sprinters including the Dodge/MB earlier ones up to 2007. No problem. On return, Kal TIre re-torqued new Michelin LTX M&S2 tires installed under re-call warrantee. Sprinter runs great as usual.Batteries charged up and PW back to bed until warmer weather.

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
I also ordered one of these. I'm so tired of adding water to the batteries all the time.
http://www.adventurerv.net/wfco-8700-series-amp-power-center-converter-p-23207.html?utm_campaign=par...
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
Brought mine home from the shop. Had a tuneup. Did some repacking and rewired the four wire trailer connector. The wife bought one of those 19-20 foot water hoses that will fit into a 1/2 gallon container so I got rid of the bulky 25 foot roll up hose. I got rid of excess stuff that we haven't used in a while.
I added a basket shelf from HD for bread and cookie storage. I previously had my printer located there but never used the printer much.
There is always some tweaking to do to make life easier in a confined space.
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

4juanrodriguez
Explorer
Explorer
I drove my B around town,,all is well,,2007 pleasureway,,but I think I need a engine battery and house battery,,,they are 7 years old,,,time to go,,
48000 miles,,maybe ill change transmission oil this year before travailing,,:)
STATES VISITED,SLEPT,EAT,WALKED ON...2007 PLEASURE-WAY EXCEL TD,,SOMETIMES TOWING 2010 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA WITH ROADMASTER ADAPTERS WITH FALCON 5250 TOW BARS..

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
Moved the PW Plateau TS from it's RV parking spot for gravelling and levelling. Also took it to Kal Tire to have the Michelin LTX M&S tires which I bought in 2012, replaced under a Recall Warrantee--replaced with Michelin LTX M&S2(have 115,000 kms warrantee(about 70K miles). 76000 tires were recalled due to defects. I am the only person to bring my RV in for warrantee replacement.
Also, aired out RV and took it for a drive on the new tires which will be re-torqued after 50 miles.

OldRadios
Explorer
Explorer
Guess I'll be switching to the C forum. After selling my old B last summer and shopping around my wife, we agreed on a new 27 foot C that should last us for the next 10 years. I'll miss that old camper van.
2006 Fleetwood 26Q
2010 Harley Softail Toad
2015 Ford Focus Toad
Upstate (the other) New York

Heapie
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks,

Took the RV for a little exercise. Was going to work on it, but it rained.

Heapie

yizit
Explorer
Explorer
Started packing and restocking for our trip out to the Southwest on Monday. Can't wait to have some warm sun beating down on us, after a very long week of freezing cold temps.
Jim & Darlene
Pickles our Teddy Bear
2013 Roadtrek RS Adventurous (aka..Roada)
Wisconsin Dells...Water park capital of the world

NoVa_RT
Explorer
Explorer
Took the Roadtrek to the Washington RV Show out at the Dulles Expo Center. Needed to exercise the engine anyway. Some Class B's, but didn't see the Travato. Roadtrek, Pleasureway & Airstream were there, as was Thor's Sprinter-based Class A. Virginia State Parks gives away a discount camping coupon that offsets the admission, so it was pretty much a free day.
2013 RT 190-Popular