cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Wikid86
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled a trailer
2008 Holiday Rambler Atlantis SE 128 (class C)
2012 Dutchman Sport Travel Trailer
2006 Custom Built Tear Drop Camper
2005 Rockwood Popup Tent camper
Yes, I'm not RV poor by any means...

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced all of the pneumatic hold open rods on the underneath storage compartments and checked the torque on all the lug nuts.
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader

Eastwacamper
Explorer
Explorer
Made an appointment to have two Fantastic fans put in. Can't do things like that myself. May try to sell it and get something shorter. This one is 31', we decided it's too long, want 27-28'. I called two dealers. Need to call more and look online.

Just_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
Haha - I drove mine about 8 miles down the road to take some out-of-state friends somewhere...and 8 miles back. Awesome trip!
2013 Jayco Greyhawk 29KS (31.5') - details at http://www.rv.tothewoods.net/

Coalminer_UG
Explorer
Explorer
HeeHawHoney wrote:
I drove my RV for the first time ever today! Not far, just to the Shell station a few miles down the road, but there is no damage to the RV or mailboxes or street signs or anything.

That's a good start. LOL
Ches

Served In Canadian Army 1PPCLI

Retired Underground Coal Miner (Gen Foreman)

HeeHawHoney
Explorer
Explorer
I drove my RV for the first time ever today! Not far, just to the Shell station a few miles down the road, but there is no damage to the RV or mailboxes or street signs or anything.
"The Hilton"
2002 Jayco 3100SS
Brett and Tracy and Bella (The Beautiful Bulldog)
My Blog - Alabama Overdrive
Pic of "The Hilton"
Pic of "The Beautiful Bulldog"
Pic of Brett and Tracy

Aurabbit79er
Explorer
Explorer
Yea that works. I can do this. It is a great mod. Using the rain gutter as a hose guide makes it even better. Thanks
In all the advancing we can do to improve this world, the sharing of knowledge and wisdom is the most important.
If I post anything that inspires anyone, I did my part.
And If anyone inspires me to try to do better, I thank them now.:B

Just_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
It's not a kit...I just got the parts from Lowe's and Walmart. The door assembly was already installed on the RV but I'm sure you could order it from Jayco. Just have to cut a hole in your RV, stick the door assembly in, and seal it up.

There's a more detailed explanation (with pics) at the link above that pic.

Aurabbit79er
Explorer
Explorer
I like that stinky slinky mod. Is that a kit I could put in myself?
In all the advancing we can do to improve this world, the sharing of knowledge and wisdom is the most important.
If I post anything that inspires anyone, I did my part.
And If anyone inspires me to try to do better, I thank them now.:B

Just_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
Today I just looked at it, but over the past few days I've installed thermal curtains that slide to close off the cab, put in the wireless fridge/freezer thermometers, finished up the stinky slinky storage mod, and finished the TV Wardrobe mod.

Thermal Curtains:

Stinky Slinky Mod:

And I put the finishing touches on the TV Wardrobe Mod, moving the TV from the top cabinet to the middle one.
Before: and after:

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Took the C to St.Francois State Park here in MO. The sister and I both had crockpots of food, she made Mom's goulash, I made mostacolli. Put them on the picnic table, ran an extension cord over to them and then started the gen, to heat them up. Finally got up to 63, cloudy, the weather guys said it was going rain. But we didn't care, it was time for a good day trip. We had the day use area where we were all to ourselves. It started to rain about3, so I put out the awning and we sat under the awning, and watch it rain, Just a nice slow soaking rain. got a little cool with the breeze, so I turn the gen back on and then used the heat strip in the a/c to take the cool out of the C. We had a great time, even with the rain. Dranied the fresh water today, will refill the fresh water tank later this week. Will drain the holding tanks and flush the black tank real good later this week. Then well be ready for the next outing.
Safe Travels
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

gearhead143
Explorer
Explorer
Got home from Beverly Beach, Oregon today. Unloaded and started to clean after a four day sunny stay at the coast with the Kids and Grand kids.

Only two problems the whole trip was the TV died (Original TV 9 years old) during ball game while cooking dinner, and the water heater pressure relieve valve started leaking the last day.
2004 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 27P
1973 StarCraft 18ft Holiday
2013 Toyota Highlander
1997 Dakota 4X4 392 cid SC Small block

fordman17
Explorer
Explorer
Sanitized the water system and checked the water htr and tanks and filled with fresh water. Changed the oil in the generator and changed the air filter as the generator had been choking down with a load and the new filter corrected that as we are leaving for a dog show wednsday and will need the gen as there are no hookups.
Also had a new belt put on the V10 as it appeared to be the original.

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Checking things over and loading for a 3 day shake down camping trip. Think we will go to Shady Cove Oregon..
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

ashiepoo84
Explorer
Explorer
We started pulling up the old shag carpet, circa 1979. We will be replacing it with linoleum. Also pulled out the foam mattress from over the cab also circa 1979. New one should be here next week.
Ashleigh and Tyler
Our 3 youngins and 3 fur babies

"Uncle Buck" our 1979 24' Dodge Sportsman/Cameo