cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mothers' Day Lunch

Shortie3
Explorer
Explorer
My husband fixed an awesome lunch for me today - BBQ pork ribs with roasted corn, green salad and home made beer bread. It was fantastic and he even cleaned up the mess - how about you, what did you do for this special day?
4 REPLIES 4

Kittykath
Explorer II
Explorer II
No one felt like cooking on Sunday. Our group of 6 seasonals decided to patronize a small biker burger joint in a nearby town. They appreciated the business so much that they did everything to make our monster meals top-notch and our experience memorable.

Sometimes we need to remember to wander into the small towns and give them some business too.

The_Dunks
Explorer
Explorer
Went to see Ironman 3 with my girls. My DH made a yummy chicken Caesar salad for dinner. Great day!
The Dunks - Terry and Steve
'05 Endeavor - The Oasis
'10 Jeep Liberty
In God We Trust

hokeypokey
Explorer
Explorer
This morning son & D-I-L stopped with a gift. I worked 1-5 at the greenhouse, (my part time job). Tonight we ate out with daughter, S-I-L, grandson and his wife. We tried to pay the bill, but they wouldn't hear of it. Other grandson called with good wishes. Great day.

littlemo
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday evening my youngest son grilled me a very juicy medium rare sirloin with baked potato and salad...........Yummy!

Today for lunch my oldest son grilled me some chicken breasts wrapped in maple bacon, tomato slices drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar with salt, pepper and feta cheese on top and baked beans.....I am so blessed!

Oops! Forgot the bacon wrapped Jalapenos stuffed with creme cheese!