RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

AT&T Cellphone AMP for 3G

The wife and I have 3G flip phones and sometimes we get no service and then move around a bit and get a weak signal.Is there any AMP that will boost for us? 12V or 120V, it doesn't matter. will use it at Home and RV.If you can help, fine but we aren...

Explorer keeps going off

I just purchased refurburshed Dell 745. From day one I keep getting a message window saying that internet explorer has quit working.Also getting same message about Windstream -my ISP. This is VERY fusterating. Any help would be appreciated. PS: I k...

MWJones by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a program to look for duplicate folders and files

need a program for win8, too search specific external hard drives for duplicate video folders and filesNOT just duplicate names, must be duplicate match of all data and files per folderso i can delete the dups or move them to other hard drives as bac...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Weboost vs Weingaurd

Anybody out there have experience with the new Wineguard wifi signal booster? To be clear it boosts an existing WiFi signal vs, boosting cell tower reception.......right?Thanks!

tomthyme by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Slimline aiming - V's in the trees

I found a V in the trees for my Slimline HD DTV. The red arrow shows where the Lnb arm is pointing.. at only 34° of elevation. The actual signal comes in from a much higher angle. I'm getting around 83% signal on the 101 whereas 93-95% is usual sa...

2oldman by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Directv problem

I have an old Directv system with SD programing. I was sitting here listening to one of the music channels when it just quit. Signal strength is 0. Went out and checked the connections and still nothing. I tried readjusting with no success. Any thoug...

Remote on a home security system

Lotsa ads these days on security systems allowing remote operation/monitoring of one's brick-n-sticks home.Has anyone used one of these systems? I have seen about 4 different ones advertised and the monthly charge varies quite a bit.Can one really u...

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Weather (Active) Channel Access on Direct TV

My old white remote (SD) has the "active" button on it to access the weather forcast.How do you access the weather forcast on the newer black (HD) remotes that doesn't have the "active" button on it ?Thanks for any info.

P4400 'KILL-A-WATT' Meter

I have a P4400 KILL A WATT meter always plugged in here at my COMMS console at my house...google imageMy meter is now reading high AC voltage of 136.4 VAC. It has been reading around 128 VAC here at the house and recently I have started seeing it c...

RoyB by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish Pointer Pro app

I just downloaded Dish Pointer Pro app on my iphone and have a question about it. On one screen it has an option to lock or unlock compass. What does this mean? Why would I lock compass. Thanks

hpdrver by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

gps loses signal

hi, not sure if in right chat area but i have a question about our gps. We keep losing the signal. I have taken it in and RV store can't find the issue. Can anyone tell me where to locate the sensor? I am trying to see if its a loose wire or somethin...

Satellite Reception Problems.

We have Dish Network and a Winegard Travelers Satellite antenna. The travelers found the satellite, but my tv screen is saying something is blocking the reception. I get on and off TV programs. I also lost Hd. I always thought if the antenna found...

No "divide by" Key on my keyboard

Toshiba Satellite laptop, modelL55-A5226I had need of the divide symbol recently but noted there is no key for that symbol. I carefully inspected every key on the keyboard. The typical (+) and (-) keys are there, but no division. I don't remember if ...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish network question

A friend has just set up his rig near us. He's in trees and his older dome style dish won't work. We have an extra portable dish that is a newer one with 3 lnb's. Will this work for him even if his receiver is older and he isn't using 3 satellites?

DC_MC by Explorer III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for anyone who uses a Verizon MiFi 6620L

I am looking at purchasing a 6620L only because it appears that they may have a port for an external antenna. There are several antenna adapters on the market that say they fit the 6620L but the online PDF manual identifies the only exterior post as ...