RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Razar HD TV Antenna

What do you think about this thing verses the Winegard Satellite Roadtrip 4 & Roadtrip Mission? Is it a good short term solution?Thanks

Camping World treated me fairly

Needing a new toilet for my motor home I went, yesterday, to CW, thinking their price would be competitive with other vendors. I was in no rush but chose a Dometic Model 320, It was time to convert from my troublesome Thedford.The member sale price w...

TV reception issues

Bought a new Newmar MH with a standard Winegard antenna and find myself having problem reception especially when we are several miles away from a major city. We watch mainly the general channels such as NBC,ABC,CBS,PBS, etc and do not want to spend t...

Garmin

What is the basic difference between the garmin 660 and 760

Latest Win 10 update VERY VERY SLOW!!

Would you believe over six hours to install the latest Win 10 package.I did not jump the gun but waited for the invite like they tell you to do.I have a very fast cable connection and my PC is hard wired into the router, no wifi.It starts off nice "Y...

Fizz by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Serious Flaw in Firefox and Chrome Browsers!

I thought I'd pass along this potential vulnerability in Firefox and Chrome browsers which is receiving increased attention in online security communities. It involves Unicode phishing vulnerability, where clicking a link to what appears a legit URL...

1492 by Moderator
  • 59 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you recomend a VPN? Windows 10 pc plus Windows 10 mobile

I have Windows 10 installed on both my Lumia 650 and Lenovo tablet.A campsite we stay at has a house full of computer geeks who are grown children of the owners.My WiFi app shows different networks around me, probably them plus they have full access ...

my440 by Explorer III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

How I Wish Upon A Star...

I could thrown this @#$%^&! Nook, oh so far.A hundred bucks for a piece of snotThat was designed intelligently.......NOTMake it thin, hard to holdThen drop it fumble it then be toldWe're so sorry but to fixIs so expensive OPEN WIDEWhy is it so thin? ...

Sony Drops Dash, but Chumby may rescue

I know some of us use the Sony Dash for weather radar, etc., and if you have a Dash you probably know by now that Sony is abandoning it effective this July. The organization that bought what was left of the old chumby, on which the dash was based, ar...

ccchuck by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SWM Satelitte Signal Meter Recommendations

Well, my wife wanted to be able to record her shows while on the road. Consequently I changed over to SWiM in the MH using a Slimline Directv dish mounted on a tripod.Reception and signal strength is very good, unfortunately my signal meter (Digisat...