RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

SWM Satelitte Signal Meter Recommendations

Well, my wife wanted to be able to record her shows while on the road. Consequently I changed over to SWiM in the MH using a Slimline Directv dish mounted on a tripod.Reception and signal strength is very good, unfortunately my signal meter (Digisat...

Doro PhoneEasy 626 battery

my Consumer Cellular doro has been great for 2 yrs, but the flip phone battery is getting very weekCS, probably the only carrier to sell doro, is no help at all. they will not supply the $12 batt, and offer no trustworthy online source (amazon, tar...

Portable Satellite Questions

I have a directv system in my home. I own a satellite system for my rv which is portable, but not automatic. Sometimes in setting it up, I can do it in 5 minutes. Other times it can take over an hour. I am thinking about getting an automatic system ...

rbp111 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

A new Google Earth.

Google has incorporated Google Earth into Chrome and made it better.https://www.google.com/earth/The latest Chrome update seems to have fixed the lockup I was experiencing.

Fizz by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS for up to date low overhang bridge clearance?

We have GPS in our vehicle and 2 smart phones with GPS. Planning a route and realized that there is a new overpass there now. Our GPS(s) don't record bridge clearance. If it was a state road we could google that info. There has to be a better wa...

susblum by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Best tv options for travel trailer

We have dishnetwork hopper at home. Our trailer has a 19 in 12v tv. Have thought about getting a hoppergo,but im not sure i can cast or mirror screen from the dishanywhere app on my tablet if we were to get a hoppergo.we dont need live tv but would b...

Remote camera question

Hi, We recently purchased a lot in an RV resort. I'd like to put a couple cameras up to monitor our site and furnishings/etc while we are away. There is free wifi at the park. What would be nice would be a motion activated cam that could send ...

JoeH by Explorer III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rv trip wizard

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone uses rv trip wizard or has advice on any other really good apps/programs. Just getting ready to get first fifth wheel so looking to make it as easy as possible

Winegard G2 Sat & HD?

I thought I would try to get HD this weekend with my Winegard G2 Satelitte along with my Directv HD receiver. I've had great success with my Winegard G2 but couldn't get reception when I hooked up my HD receiver. Any thoughts?

jayhardy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish TV

We have 3 Dish Network receivers. Two of them in our home and one in our rv. When we use the one in the rv, Dish changes our address on all our receivers. I have tried to explain that two of them will never move from the existing address. If we don't...

cchisum by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Dish to Direct TV

Currently we have a dish Wally that we use with our Winegard T4 Dome satellite dish. This has worked great since our home service was Dish. We also use ATT for cellphone and internet service. However, Due to a great deal they offered us with a bundle...

hpdrver by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Movies from external hard drive storage to TV?

We have several old movies on an external hard drive storage. We'd like to be able to watch them while we are out and about. We don't want to stream them.We have a TV and a DVD player, but the DVD doesn't have a USB. I'm happy to buy a new DVD pla...

TVQ1 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes