RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Changing from Dish to Direct TV

Currently we have a dish Wally that we use with our Winegard T4 Dome satellite dish. This has worked great since our home service was Dish. We also use ATT for cellphone and internet service. However, Due to a great deal they offered us with a bundle...

hpdrver by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Movies from external hard drive storage to TV?

We have several old movies on an external hard drive storage. We'd like to be able to watch them while we are out and about. We don't want to stream them.We have a TV and a DVD player, but the DVD doesn't have a USB. I'm happy to buy a new DVD pla...

TVQ1 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Satellite service

We have a 2007 Winnebago Journey which we stay in 5 months a year. 2 1/2 months we have cable but the other 2 1/2 months we only have access to over the air antenna. What is the best solution to get cable channels for this short period of time?Thanks...

ginagary by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone mastered Kindle Owners Lending Library?

I am trying to see a list of the books available in the Kindle Owners Lending Library, which is part of Prime membership. I have used it off and on over the past few years.Until now, an eligible ebook listing would say Prime Eligible and have a butt...

Gyro Gearloose Do It Myself Super Cap 5 Volt Battery

Most of the stuff I have uses 5 volt on-board USB battery charging. 3.7 volts operating systems?And here I sit looking at a bargain of four-Farad 5.5 volt supercaps.And a distinct lack of experience with the behavior of supercaps used as batteries.Wi...

Garmin NUVI update.

Trying to download an update for the NUVI 255W, that I purchased a number of years ago. Not having any luck getting through Step1 of 2. " preparing device for map update." Anybody have any suggestions, factory emails haven't been very helpful. Garm...

realter by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 Creators Update with Paint 3D

Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update features 3840x2160 screenshot off my Mac Pro using Parallels Desktop for Mac . video It should come as an update soon for all Windows 10 users.

8_1_Van by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"GOOGLE!" Gurgle

It isn't just me...Google and especially Google Mail has been too often going on the fritz.I can reach India, China, Argentina, Jeruselum, Mom & Pop Hardware Sales in Fumbuck Kentucky but CANNOT CONTACT SERVER spanning days even weeks when I go to Go...

Is this possible?

I have a PC at home that I must log into.If the power goes out for a few hours, I have it on battery backup BUT if the power is out for days, is there a way to make the PC come back on after the electric comes back on?

best dish for DIRECTV?

I already have Directv at home with an extra receiver for the camper.I currently use a manual dish but want to upgrade to an auto portable style dish. I have narrowed it down to a King Quest, King Flex, or a wineguard carryout G2+. None have better r...

Microsoft Windows Bank Security Breach?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39563965I am not talented enough with computers to fully understand the significance of this news. But I thought it would be wise to pass it along for dissemination by individuals who can evaluate it

Firefox - Tabs question

Have win10, firefox 52.0. Using startpage.com as my homepage.Each time I click a new tab I would like it to have my homepage on it.Somewhere in settings??Thanks

Wrace by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

World Backup Day today -- how are you saving your stuff?

Today is World Backup Day. How are people ensuring their files are safe from the usual stuff, be it a bad drive, ransomware, or other gotchas?I'm personally using CrashPlan, because it offers unlimited data storage. I used to use Mozy, but with abo...