RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

World Backup Day today -- how are you saving your stuff?

Today is World Backup Day. How are people ensuring their files are safe from the usual stuff, be it a bad drive, ransomware, or other gotchas?I'm personally using CrashPlan, because it offers unlimited data storage. I used to use Mozy, but with abo...

Garmin RV770 LMT S

At $400 is it worth it?We are 10,000 mile plus a year travellers. We try not to duplicate routes taken. We avoid interstates if comfortably possible. We seldom return to the same CGs. Guess we could be called nomads.Our trip planner is MS S&Ts 2011 w...

Veebyes by Explorer II
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone Else Using Yandex Browser?

I've been experimenting with a number of browsers lately, especially those that offer good security. I'm now using Yandex, and so far, I like it. The browser is pretty strong on security, particularly when using public (unsecure) hotspots. Previously...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitors Q

Trying to set up dual monitor on a desktop -- one to process landscape photos and one to process portraits without swinging the screen back and forth each time and changing setting each time too - I can get both to operate, but when I put settings i...

Anyone using gadgets for leveling?

I've seen a few things on Amazon for leveling trailers wirelessly but they are in the hundreds of dollars. I also found an app called Stay Level on the iOS app store which looks very promising. It requires 2 iOS devices, one in the trailer and one ...

Interex by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell Phone Updtes without WiFi?

On both the Samsung and I Phones on our plan we keep getting messages that we need to connect to a WiFi so that the phone can update. We are on an ATT plan with unlimited data.Is there a setting on the phones that will allow updated by use of the da...

Dave_H_M by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish network satellite help

I need help! I purchased the tripod kit (link below) and the solo node thing (also linked below) and I can't for the life of me get it to work. I am using this with a Hopper with sling. The LNB has 4 coax ports. Which two am I supposed to use to conn...

Solar panels

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29248464

TBammer by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless Bridge to ZTE Mobley ATT Hotspot

Did not want to hijack the other postingI have set up the ATT/Mobley hot spot. Very happy. . . . :BHowever I need more than 5 devices connected at one time. I have a old Linksys WRT54GX2 SRX200 "speed and range extender". Can I use it as a bridg...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Found A Tracking Gizmo

Wonder if it works good? I need one.http://dailylifetech.com/trackr/d/entry/tiny-device-allows-you-to-track-your-car-using-your-smartphone-1211While I was following the story about the passing of Don Rickles. I was in the lounge with my folks. Don Ri...

Trailer Audio Recommendation

I have been working on my father's 2004 Sunnybrook Titan 5th wheel, and hope this is the right place for my latest question. The 5th wheel has a 12" x 12" RCA RS2620 audio player (CDs, cassette tapes, FM, AM) in an upper cabinet. The 5 CD player ha...

JRMunn by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming services

Looking into dumping Dish at home and going to only streaming. At the same time, I would like something I can use occasionally in the RV. Of the three live TV streaming products, is there anything better or worse if using in RV also. I'm testing Di...

DwnSth by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

VPN Problem

I'm attempting to set up a VPN. Every time I try to add a Incoming Connection in Network and sharing center it will not add the icon to my adapter settings list. I'm going into:Network and sharing centerChange adapter settings clicking ALT keyThen fi...