RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

WIFI internet help

I have a windows PC with a internal wifi and also a external usb wifi. I added a router using cat 5 thinking I could share files on the windows pc with phones and tablets. Also I was wanting to mirror the windows pc on a tablet while traveling.Proble...

Do I need to re-wire for satellite?

I read somewhere(not sure where) that I may need to re-wire my motor home for satellite because of a splitter. What I have is a standard 2006 class C with a cable outlet to the tv in the front and a cable outlet in the bedroom. The input is in the st...

LONG cable for DISH?

Hi all--want to connect from the house to an outbuilding about 300 yards away. Can this be done with cable that long or do I need an additional service?

chast by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

King Dome in motion satelite dish

I have a 2009 Tiffin with the original on roof mounted King Dome. Went to use it a couple weeks ago and was having trouble connecting to satellites I have a DTV system. I called King Dome and the tech told me this King Dome system no longer works wi...

iguana07 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad won't post?

Hi all--why won't my IPad let me post to the forum? All I get is the progress bar which says this may take a few minutes during traffic times, but it doesn't go anywhere. What gives?

chast by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish Turnoff, On Confusing

I have dish in the RV and just turn it off or on when going on RV trips.It seems when I call in to turn it off, the response is completely different each time. Sometimes, they say to just turn it off, no further monthly charges. Sometimes they say ...

Garmin Nuvi 2597 issues, Help!!!

Hi to all,I noticed that my Garmin Nuvi 2597 is giving me issues.It should be showing me the speed at which I am traveling is very inconsistent, such as maybe 67mph then within a few seconds 35mph then 52mph. Sometimes when stopped and not moving for...

Hardwiring the modum to the Computer?

I have just picked up a modum from the ISP. In the process i also had to have the phone company sent a service person to get the junk running.In the process the tech showed me that the ethernet card or whatever is not working in the desk top. Tried...

Dave_H_M by Explorer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi hotspots: What's the best product/plan for a part-timer?

I recently bought my first TT and am using it for 2- to 3-day outings once a month or so but have my first longer trip coming up. In my limited experience, I have already discovered that the WiFi provided by campgrounds is very much a hit-and-miss ty...

kwise_6 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

carryout power cord

We have a 3 year old winegard carryout and just ordered our 3rd power cord - is there any alternative for the blankety blank plug that just ceases to work?

Adobe Flash: user options...?

Is there anyway to turn OFF the autoplay of videos upon entering a website? Whenever I go to CNN, Fox, I-heart stations, etc... the video associated with that page will start right up and engage the video player. Even those annoying ad-videos on th...

d3500ram by Explorer III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish Tailgater

I have had a dish tailgater for a while now. Sometimes I can be sitting in the same location and it may take only 1 time to find all the satellites and sometimes it will take 5 or 6 times of re scanning to find all of the satellite's and some times...

wd by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes