RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Help with JUNK emails on Iphone

Anyone know how to get rid of these. I'm sending them straight to junk folder but this morning I had 79 new ones. No idea how I got on this list. Is there some way to have them go to junk without me having to manually do it? If I junk them and never ...

DC_MC by Explorer III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

ATT/Directv

After close to 20 years as a Directv customer I am now so frustrated I am actually considering a switch to Dish. Last Thursday, we headed out for a month as camp hosts. Per my usual I grabbed the Genie and video bridge, but due stupidity I did not ...

donn0128 by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Geezer question about cell phone stuff

I have a really embarrassing question to ask, and since I've always gotten good advice on here about my technical questions, I thought I'd ask you knowledgeable folks for an answer (Please promise not to laugh- I've searched the internet, and still c...

showme by Explorer III
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping world prices skyrocketing.

I previously complimented CW on finally bringing their prices down and in line with the competition. I even bought more stuff there then I had in years. Now it seems it has now they swung the other way. The prices soared. Stopped in to get some oil ...

creeper by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping world SLOW for refunding on cancelled orders

We placed and order with camping world on 8/10 and were told item would be shipped 10 to 14 days. we were expecting delivery before we left RV park we stayed at for summer. Product had no arrived before we started picking up to leave. Called CW and w...

Use hitch for TV holder

Hello all. Has any one used there hitch receiver to mount there tv outside. Saw very little on the web. Was wondering if anyone had created anything that would allow you to use the hitch. One idea I had was to use a flag pole mount and create a movin...

Satelite TV for a Tourist

I hope this doesn't sound stupid but I have no experience with setting up TV in the USA.My wife and I have a Class C in the US and we visit each year for about a month and travel about.This year we thought we would like to have TV available. Our RV h...

russelln by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Tv signal booster?

When I push the button to turn it on a momentary green light flashes one time. Does this indicate that's it's working? I was told that a red light should be on all the time?Just did a scan for channels. Picked up nothing and there is supposed to be s...

stupid cloud- Dropbox hacked.

this is why i never use cloud services. apparently the hack was from 2012, but surfaced today, thus if you havent changed your password since 2012, you prolly should!clicky

CANADIAN LUNCH BAG LETDOWN

Hello Marcus I read with interest a couple of postings in your Camping World Accessories forum one from Bob Walter Aug 19, 2016 Anniversary Sale and a second from Bob Vaughn Aug 24, 2016 Adventurer 6 speed folding bike. Both expressed concerns ab...

GPG52_ by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a manual satellite antenna for Direct TV

I am a complete novice on satellite TV, but for the past 6 months we have been CG hosting and spending more time in our rig than our house. That looks like it will continue so I'm thinking about cancelling our cable at home and subscribing to Direct ...

jmcgsd by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

wiguard rayzar air antenna or king jack

Hi I have a rayzar air installed on new camper do not seem to be getting much for channels Would i be better off with a king jack with built in signal finder What do you think Thanks

diver57 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Jensen TV shuts off after 10 minutes

have tried pretty much everything but am completely open to new suggestions. Even took TV off wall and brought to electronics store who said it worked all day for him. reconnected it back to coach and shuts off again after 10 minutes with no problems...

Bobm1964 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes