RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

no key

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29040680

Solar Equipment, who has the oldest?

When my charge controller failed a few weeks ago I looked to see how old it was... 1993 Bobbier Sun Selector with a mercury switch lasted 23 years of 24/7/365 use. Then I looked up the paperwork on my Tri-Metric Battery Monitor (the original meter) w...

hugemoth by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I pad on Dash

I'm considering mounting an I-pad or similar in my dashboard in order to get at least two displays... a Radar weather map (My Radar Pro) and a continuous google earth display centered on my current position.I'd like the ability to see if the weather ...

subtroll by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

VW Bay Window 1978 cord/converter

'>Hello,looking for a cord to connect my 1978 Bay Window VW ti european power.What do I need? A cord including converter from 220V would be great.In any case: what is the official name or code for the male plug I need to connect to my externalconnect...

Roku/Cell Phone Hotspt --- Alternative to Dish??

Pardon if dumb question. Could I substitute Roku via my cell phone hotspot for dish? I watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Business channel and local channels for local news/weather. Nothing else.A friend said you get only highlights of Fox Business on Roku, b...

Dish Tailgater, pay as you go

Are you using a portable satellite with Dish pay as go you service? How is working for you? What products are you using? Where did you purchase them?Thanks!

RicB by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish satellite questions

For the record. I know almost nothing about Satellite dishes... So be gentle.I want to take my Dish Network Hopper receiver and a dish with me camping this weekend to catch some football games. I have a stand, and an old Dish 500 satellite dish. Will...

MiRvn by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish 2800 Series receiver

Hi,My question is whether I can still use my "classic" satellite setup anymore.Its unbelievable how much time has passed, but we're just getting back to seriouly using the truck camper after 5 years.The receiver I have may make it sound like I have a...

LI4X4 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell Company

We have Verizon (my bill is around $150.00 for two phones) now and am thinking of trying another company. We travel a lot around the country both by RV and car and plane.Who should I not look at, and who should I look at.

Dish network mobile expert help please

I know there are many threads on the general subject, one going on right now, didn't want to steal that one. Just hoping to get answer to my specific situation.We just switched home base TV to Dish from Direct so Dish is my only option I think. We ha...

Where does the yellow marked COAX go? SOLVED

I have color coded the wires from my box with push button.I know the RED goes to the Batwing antenna.I know the GREEN and BLUE taped wire goes to the Cable INPUT.I know the GREEN taped wire goes to the rear Bedroom.I do know that the GREEN/BLUE wire ...

Satellite guru advice needed

I have a winguard road trip in motion satellite dish mounted on my RV and had a dish 211K receiver. It worked fine for receiving channels while traveling. However since it was not viewable while traveling, I turned up the sound and used it as a Siriu...

hpdrver by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes