cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how long to get a CW catalog?

Jkebxjunke
Explorer
Explorer
How long does it take to get a CW catalog?
Made an online request for one 2 weeks ago... made an order a week ago... (delivered this past wed) but still no catalog..
I figured I should have had something by now...
8 REPLIES 8

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
I tried to order a catalog twice last year and never got one. I gave up.

Jkebxjunke
Explorer
Explorer
I know about the online catalog... but I still like to have a paper catalog to thumb through... call me old fashioned but I do like to look through catalogs in the 'reading room' or 'library' and I am sure many of you know what I mean. ๐Ÿ˜‰

dewey02
Explorer II
Explorer II
CW is very slow to get catalogs out. A few years back I asked to be on their list and the catalog only came after several months had passed and I had made 2 calls asking where it was. Finally the second person assured me that she was putting it the mail as we were on the phone. It came a few days later.

I can't stand the web catalog for just browsing. It is ok if you know what you are looking for, but not very convenient for just looking at what may be available.

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
rv2go wrote:
2014 CW Catalog

Cool thx.

Page flipping sound is stupid tho. good thing it can be turned off
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
2014 CW Catalog
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
Phil & Stephie wrote:
On line is the catalog you need. Printed versions out of date when they come off the press.

Do you have a link to the online "catalog"
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

Phil___Stephie
Explorer
Explorer
On line is the catalog you need. Printed versions out of date when they come off the press.

Phil & Stephanie Grey

"Partners In Life"
2016 Allegro 36LA
2007 Chevy HHR
Yorkies; Paisley Marie & Opie Taylor

Jack_Diane_Free
Explorer
Explorer
Do you mean an actual paper catalogue? I would have thought those have gone the way of the Dodo. I guess I am just an on-line junkie.