cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Microsoft One Drive

trb46
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday Microsoft OneDrive wouldn't accept the password I've been using for over a year. Had to go through a password reset to get access to my data. Anyone experienced anything like this? Comments about One Drive in general?
2011 Four Winds 23A
Only 48 more states to visit!
4 REPLIES 4

ReadyToGo
Explorer
Explorer
Much of time that your password doesn't work is because Caps Lock was on.

rwbradley
Explorer
Explorer
MS just enabled a security check the other day to ban the use of "simple" passwords like "password" and "12345". If you had a simple password it would seem logical that they forced a password change on all those accounts when they enabled the feature. I have not heard anything in security circles to confirm they would do this on existing simple passwords as well as new ones, just a theory.
If this does sound like it is you, do not confirm in this forum and change that simple password if you used it on any of your other online services as you may have accidentally advertised publically that you are an easy target if you used the simple password for Facebook, your bank etc.
Rob
rvtechwithrvrob.com

sherlock62
Explorer
Explorer
Been using One Drive for months now and never any issues. I have the One Drive app on my smart phone and all my PC's. One Drive is terrific.

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
I use it and have never had a problem with it

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K