cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post about CW

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
Some of the remarks about CW get by without any trouble at all, Mine didn't make the cut although no different from some others I have read. Must be a mind set or something. Maybe a machine that kicks out remarks on a random basis. Doesn't make much difference to me as There are many forums on the internet that are much better than this one:B. Not mad at anyone just saying what is obvious :S
Harold and Faye US Navy Retired
2006 Fleetwood Revolution 40LE
400 cat
12 REPLIES 12

phnguyk
Explorer
Explorer
seatboard wrote:
Some of the remarks about CW get by without any trouble at all, Mine didn't make the cut although no different from some others I have read. Must be a mind set or something. Maybe a machine that kicks out remarks on a random basis. Doesn't make much difference to me as There are many forums on the internet that are much better than this one:B. Not mad at anyone just saying what is obvious :S

I only read your post so far none of the replies yet. And can attest to your statements exactly. Has happened many times to me. I even started threads such as this and they too would disappear.

I_am_still_wayn
Explorer
Explorer
I was a big fan of Camping World under David Garvin, but since sold to Affinity Group, now Good Sam Enterprises, it has gone downhill with regards to competitive pricing and customer service. I usually find what I want at Amazon with cheaper prices and cheaper or even free shipping. Having said that, I am a big fan of Marcus Lemonis and his management style. I am not sure he can turn his big ship around, however.

mlemonis
Explorer
Explorer
That's right. The rules are clear. If we take something down outside of the rules then I want to hear about it. In you have specifics please send to me. At this point I'm hearing generalities.
Marcus Lemonis
Chairman and CEO FreedomRoads, Camping World and RVs.com

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
mlemonis wrote:
Under no circumstance is any post deleted unless vulgar. No exceptions. I take exception to any accusation to the contrary and would like to personally hear or see it. This is a forum about freedom of speech. Period

Full disclosure please. Vulgarity is only one of 8 major rules outlined here that a quick read revealed.

I am NOT saying that these rules are wrong, but vulgarity is not the only reason for removal, as you suggest.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

harold1946
Explorer
Explorer
dewey02 wrote:
In my book, there is a difference between "reserving the right" and actually "using that right".
The first is likely CYA lawyerspeak, the second may be standard operating procedure.

Marcus, I hpoe CYA isn't considered vulgar!

IT is.:S
What would be the purpose in reserving the right and never using it? :B
Harold and Linda
2009 CT Coachworks siena 35V
W-22 Workhorse 8.1L
Explorer Sport toad

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
mlemonis wrote:
Under no circumstance is any post deleted unless vulgar. No exceptions. I take exception to any accusation to the contrary and would like to personally hear or see it. This is a forum about freedom of speech. Period

The challenge to the naysayers is here! Put up or shut up, I like it.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
mlemonis wrote:

That is a GREAT policy....unfortunately MANY threads have been deleted due to RULE #1

Unfortunately.........once deleted the author of post doesn't have any proof unless deleted copies are kept by moderators.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

dewey02
Explorer II
Explorer II
In my book, there is a difference between "reserving the right" and actually "using that right".
The first is likely CYA lawyerspeak, the second may be standard operating procedure.

Marcus, I hpoe CYA isn't considered vulgar!

harold1946
Explorer
Explorer
Rule number 1; We reserve the right to remove any post at any time for any reason.
What part of that does anyone not understand???????
Harold and Linda
2009 CT Coachworks siena 35V
W-22 Workhorse 8.1L
Explorer Sport toad

mlemonis
Explorer
Explorer
Marcus Lemonis
Chairman and CEO FreedomRoads, Camping World and RVs.com

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone who follows this forum, the GS forum, and the dear Marcus forum knows that they have taken their shots and tried to address issues. Considering the small percentage of RV'ers who post here for anything other than ranting it seems they are doing quite nicely IMO.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
GS, and CW are now one. Since this is a GS forum I suspect the reason is obvious. Their choice what to post and not to post. I suspect the whole thing isn't working out as hunky dory as they claim. I'm sure Marcus Leonis is doing the best he can to squeeze out more profits for his investors. Maybe the only way to do that is cut budgets. Budget cuts in ERS contracts may not work out if that is happening.

Some people just walk into any store and buy things and just go on when things don't work out. Unfortunately or fortunately we have the internet. Bad news travels faster than good news. I have been a GS member since 1988. They have always treated me OK but the posts I have seen and the ones that have been closed has got me thinking about all of my choices of ERS, insurance, and where to buy RV supplies. Of course if I changed all those things there would be no use carrying my membership in GS. JMHO. :B