cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Windows 10 Update - Frozen at Downloading 100%

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
how long should I wait to see what happens? I'm downloading the latest update to Windows 10 and it has said Downloading 100% for the last 30 minutes. Any suggestions?
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited
20 REPLIES 20

eubank
Explorer
Explorer
Please buy a Mac. It sounds like you might be a happier person with one.
Lynn

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You should have to roll back drivers, but update the drivers.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

rav
Explorer
Explorer
I do a hard restart on my laptop- I hold the power button down until it shuts off then hit it again to start it back up. If you have issues with sound or something else go into the device manager and roll back the driver.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You must remeber that you need to do disc cleanup. There is a window to remove previous editions so they are not all trying to run.
Microsoft usually sends updates out on Tuesdays.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

It took mine over 2 hours.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't time it, but it took a long time to update. Now the blasted thing is doing some weird things like going blank and audio turning on and off randomly. I really hate Windows.

My update: Just seen a notice in the tray that it wants yet another reboot. I really, really hate Windows.