RV Newbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

routine costs

We're totally new to RV's (except for one rental experience). We're looking at buying a 36' motorhome that will be our residence for about 6-8 months each year.Can anyone give me general advice on costs of regular maintenance that needs to be done? I...

Buying a used C class in central NJ, tips? (~30K)

Hi , we've decided on a type (C) and on a budget (30K)campingworld deosn't have a whole lot in that range (nothing).would love to hear some tips about where and how to buy. are most sales private?ebay has very little.

v7 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

DIESEL FUEL

We fuel up at flying J pilot and get money off a gallon. That is great. But there isn't that many Flying J and Pilot around? I am happy but were can we go if there isn't any? TA truck stops are all over maybe they will give RV the same thing???? JU...

Rocky71 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Vacuuming vents

We bought a new coach about 4 years ago and we are still trying to get all of the saw dust and metal shavings out of the vents. Does anyone have a tool that works to get into the hole and vacuum out the sawdust?Many thanks,Janine

Looking for bass fishing locales

good morning ,,, we have 34 more days until our departure into the full time RV life . i would like to thank all the people here for all the help we have gotten here . we plan on heading to the pacific northwest first . spending our first season out ...

elle8 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

owner manuals

Where can I get spec sheets or owners manual on a 95 Dutchman Duck?

Need buying tip

Newbie here. I grew up RVing and I'm about to buy my first RV. We're getting a small fifth wheel and were about to do the final paperwork. And of course we're now at the point where the dealership wants to upsell me on everything. They're pitchin...

New to RVing, concerned with safe traveling

My Wife and I are new to the RV world. I used to camp in a waxed canvas tent throughout my childhood and then in the newer lightweight tents as an adult. Now that Im married with two small boys (4 year olds) we thin kthat it might be fun to own an ...

roof repair

I am needing to replace a rotten board that goes along the side part of roof cap. piece of material has came loose and has lit water come in a rot out board.From what I can tell it looks like plywood strip about 5" or so wide. Has anyone every repl...

newbie help

Hi there, just got my first pop up camper. It is a 95 Dutchman Duck, needs a little work but think it be good camper for us. The questions is about our refridge, past owner told me it ran on propane, but they never used it, looking at the access pane...

OMG What a Thing to Wake Up to This Saturday Morning

OK, RV brains.........This AM I noticed my water pressure started out strong and then went to down to a dribble as the water ran fro a minute when I attempted to do the dishes.I went outside to see if there was an issue and that little thingy next t...

RV Frig Question

Hello,My RV Frig was working great but now the inside sliver grate looking things are developing frost and ice on them. I looked at the directions for the fridg but I don't see a switch to adjust the temp. I don't know if there is a clean somewhere...

fan speed control

I need a new fan speed control that goes on the range hood. The problem is I don't know exactly what that part is called so I have no idea what to search for haha. Any ideas?