cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2016 Driving Playlist

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
We're gearing up to head out on the road again. I changed up some of our songs for my driving playlist and found some oldies I haven't thought about in years.

New to the list: Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf.

What is some of your favorite driving music? It would be great if you could post a Youtube link to the song for the rest of us to enjoy.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus
19 REPLIES 19

janstey58
Explorer
Explorer
Holiday Road!
Jeff and Kim
2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E
Freightliner Chassis 380HP DP
2012 Ford Escape Limited Toad

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
I enjoy listening to comedy. I just downloaded four albums of Jeanne Robertson from Amazon Prime. Also, enjoy Bill Engval and John Pinette.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

MNGeeks61
Explorer
Explorer
Sirius XM - channel 7 for the 70's, 8 for the 80's.

Usually we just plug in the iPhone or my phone and listen to our playlists on random.

More frequently, Sirius channel 148, the old time radio shows - X Minus One, the westerns like Gunsmoke, Johnny Dollar, Fibber McGee and Molly, Jack Benny, Our Miss Brooks, and my favorite the Great Gildersleeve.

Yes, I am probably odd, someone who did not grow up with the shows, but likes them anyway.

Hondavalk
Explorer II
Explorer II

ccxnola
Explorer
Explorer
"I'm on the Road Again" (Willie Nelson) and also
"East-bound & Down" - (Jerry Reed) from Smokey & the Bandit!!
2001 National Tradewinds 7370 mid-entry DP w/CAT 3126b Diesel
Look for the Mardi Gras 'Gators - Laissez le bon temps roulez - Let the good times roll!!