cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

And Texas Caves In

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
The last bastion of sanity has jumped on the "stay at home" bandwagon. They just sent me an email that they have closed all state parks to save the 1% who may die from the dreaded super virus. Texas was once a great state.
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV
767 REPLIES 767

Admin
Enough
Admin
RV.net

bid_time
Nomad
Nomad
TechWriter wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
"If it's someone's time to go, I can't save them. Some people simply will die from this virus, like it or not. Everyone dies eventually, like it or not. However, the people who are most susceptible are still free to stay away from the rest of us (self-isolate) as we resume our own survival tasks."

Since the Michigan rallies, Iโ€™m all for this because it looks like support for this mainly comes from a particular political bent, and if they want to race for the exit, have at it!
Yup, leave it to that Partcular political bent to fix what that Other political bent seeks to destroy; Nothing new there.

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
JimK-NY wrote:
Since almost all wars are related to religious beliefs, I am also hoping those who are highly religious will trust in god and congregate as before.

This is the most despicable statement I have ever seen anyone on these forums, or any other social media say.

You sir, have lowered the bar to an all new low.

Sick, sick statement.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
TechWriter wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
"If it's someone's time to go, I can't save them. Some people simply will die from this virus, like it or not. Everyone dies eventually, like it or not. However, the people who are most susceptible are still free to stay away from the rest of us (self-isolate) as we resume our own survival tasks."

Since the Michigan rallies, Iโ€™m all for this because it looks like support for this mainly comes from a particular political bent, and if they want to race for the exit, have at it!

X2 and then some let Darwin rule !!!!
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
TechWriter wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:

2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
TechWriter wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:

2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
TechWriter wrote:

Since almost all wars are related to religious beliefs, I am also hoping those who are highly religious will trust in god and congregate as before.

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II
This thread sure does bring the best out of our esteemed members. Carry on group, it is quite entertaining.

bid_time
Nomad
Nomad
TechWriter wrote:
Turtle n Peeps wrote:

New study by Stanford scientist says coronavirus no more deadly than common flu.

There are those pesky scientists again.

Exactly! Time to get those COVID-19 slackers out of the ICUs.
Oh its TechWriter - back with some more of his 1.2 million people are going to die BS.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
TechWriter wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:

I did NOT post what you are saying I did. Itโ€™s a quote from someone else I agreed with.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
rexlion wrote:
If it's someone's time to go, I can't save them. Some people simply will die from this virus, like it or not. Everyone dies eventually, like it or not. However, the people who are most susceptible are still free to stay away from the rest of us (self-isolate) as we resume our own survival tasks.
The medical system can save some. All we can hope for is that they are not overloaded to the point that they can not give enough attention to those they can save.

rexlion wrote:
I can't stay off the highway simply because my presence there *might* result in someone's death. I shouldn't be made to feel guilty about driving due to that possibility, either. Nor should I be expected to feel guilty about the possibility that my presence in the workplace or my trip to Walmart *might* have unforeseen consequences in someone else's life.
Again it is not an excuse to act recklessly. Your driving is restricted so the majority can get where they need safely. Temporarily taking a few extra precautions will not end your life. Just as you are expected to slow down in a construction zone temporarily or take a detour wile some work gets done.

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
The hospitals get a stimulus check if they call the death Virus related, even if it is a gunshot wound. All a hoax.

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
TechWriter wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:

I guess you mean the political bent that favors freedom and personal responsibility. That's the camp I'm in. I say the blue states can keep their economies shut down for as long as they want and let's see how that works out for them. That's a good scientific experiment. They can require those from other states to self quarantine if they decide to visit. Sounds like a reasonable plan. If everybody in the red states die you can throw a party and annex their lands. Don't hold your breath. (a little COVID-19 humor)
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
JIMNLIN wrote:
fj12ryder wrote:
JIMNLIN wrote:
Yeah..one has to wonder when these types will wake up to that fact.

We have the the me generation and now the its my rights generation that can't comprehend how their choosing to gamble life style affects us all.
Per CDC.... 3-7-'20 there were 20 COVID-19 deaths.
4-19-'20 there has been 40000 COVID-19 deaths in the USA.

If the dead had a wish it would probably be I wish I had stayed home....or I wish others had just stayed home.
How many Covid 19 deaths would have been discovered if there had been lots of tests available to all parts of the country? How many tests did they do on 2-7-'20? That's just not a meaningful statistic. Who know how many people would have tested positive in November/December, now that they're saying it could have been around back in September. How many deaths were blamed on the seasonal flu when, in fact, it was something else? Or vice versa?

Oh lordy... now its all a big conspiracy.
:R
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"