cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone heard from flagypsy?

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone heard from flagypsy? I always enjoyed his posts!
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"
9 REPLIES 9

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:
2012Coleman wrote:
Nice to hear. Would be great to have a camping pal.

We do about 3 weeks a year together, sometimes more. Spread across an entire year. Enjoying many of the same things makes it real easy to get together. We've camped so often they're kind of like family.

We each enjoy much of the same sites, food and activities but we are not connected at the hip so quite often, each of us does our own thing. Many times we conclude the day together talking around a fire.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
2012Coleman wrote:

We do about 3 weeks a year together, sometimes more. Spread across an entire year. Enjoying many of the same things makes it real easy to get together. We've camped so often they're kind of like family.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Good to hear all is well.
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

gaymeadowsman
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:
The fla-gypsy is alive and well. Thanks for asking about me. I've been busy with life but I check the board every now and then. Like everything in life there are twists and turns but I have not abandoned the "camp life". I meet up with my pal Retired JSO and his lovely wife a few times a year to burn some wood and chat.

๐Ÿ™‚

John ๐Ÿ˜›
Ted :R

in search of the next one
2010 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab LT
2015 Chevrolet Impala LT

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
The fla-gypsy is alive and well. Thanks for asking about me. I've been busy with life but I check the board every now and then. Like everything in life there are twists and turns but I have not abandoned the "camp life". I meet up with my pal Retired JSO and his lovely wife a few times a year to burn some wood and chat.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
He's still in the neighborhood. Had lunch with him in February and shared campground in March, text every week or so. He was up near Columbus GA last week taking in the war museums.

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks DS, he used to be here quite frequently so maybe he's tapered off!
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
His last posted comment was 04-04-17: Here