cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

#Chattanooga

USMC-0311-0321
Explorer
Explorer
RIP The Marine brothers killed. Please keep them and their families in your prayers.Thank you. Semper Fi
9 REPLIES 9

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
RIP to the young Sailor too

Mr_MrsSchleppro
Explorer
Explorer
Gun free zones... Ridiculous!!!!
Phil&April
'99F-250Superduty4x4/CrewCab/7.3
'04Tahoe4x4/5.3
'14 Salem 29ud3 TT
We used to have Johnny Cash and Bob Hope,now we have no cash and no hope.

burlmart
Explorer
Explorer
lots2seeinmyrv wrote:

Served in the Navy active duty and reserves, sad and disgusted with the direction our country is headed.

the entire world is in a bad place going forward. violence is everywhere. it is spooking me these days.
2005 Trail Lite 213 B-Plus w/ 6.0 Chevy

USMC-0311-0321
Explorer
Explorer
Now five of our finest. God bless them and their families. Thank you for your service.
Semper Fi.

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
Kit Carson wrote:
How much more do we take before doing something about it? I try to live a simple, non-violent life but enough is enough. I wore the uniform of the United States Armed Forces and would proudly do it again.

X2 Prayers to the families.

Served in the Navy active duty and reserves, sad and disgusted with the direction our country is headed.

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
How much more do we take before doing something about it? I try to live a simple, non-violent life but enough is enough. I wore the uniform of the United States Armed Forces and would proudly do it again.
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA

Donnoh
Explorer
Explorer
This is the new norm. The coward Muslim extremists brain wash young people to carry out their terrorism.

The unemployed, desperate people of the middle east have resorted to the internet instead of throwing rocks and car bombs.

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
double post somehow

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't drive by the Coast Guard station where the Young Troops lost their lives.
The Recruiting center had several people placing flowers and flags near the entrance to the little shopping center.
Everyone in the entire area is grieving for the Marines.

Hooah! Marines.
Thank you for your sacarafice