cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Citation Supreme..The Canadian -40 Trailer..

Steakman
Explorer
Explorer
It is with saddness that I heard that General Coach stopped fabricating the Citation Brand of TT's. not sure what year was the last..but the newest year I have found was 2009. too Bad, they were on par or better than the Arctic Fox. IMO

These things are simply awesome. Quality Built with excellent floor plans.

I just picked up a used 2007 30RLS. They still go for over $25,000CAD up here at that year.!

16' main and bedroom wardrobe slides with slide awnings, Dual pane windows, electrically heat traced tanks and water/waste lines, built in Central Vac, solid wood cabinetry, 10 gal Hot water tank, ceramic toilet bowl, stainless steel appliances with a 8cu ft fridge, 3 fantastic fans, surround system with 32" flat screen (switching that out to an LED asap), 16" tires that ride on Shock absorbed suspension, fold out couch that does not interfere with the kitchen counter, doors separating the bathroom from either the bedroom or the fold out bed, Glass encased shower, Moen faucets throughout, Microwave/Convection combo, Electric Tongue Jack...and a few other items.

8750lbs Dry - tows well.

nice unit...Well thought out design and likely the 2nd last trailer we will buy..

Heres 1 that is a year older then mine: 2006 Citation Supreme 30RLS for Sale

Cheers

stk
M'self and the Bride...of 32 yrs

'06 GMC DMax CCSB 594,545 km

(368,890 miles)

2003 Citation 26RKS

1 REPLY 1

bguy
Explorer
Explorer
I bet the brakes are in great shape.