Explorer
I found a great object to help the Rver's towing their Dinghy / Toad
12 REPLIES 12

Jagtech
Explorer
Explorer
family people wrote:
I found a great object to help the Rver's towing their Dinghy / Toad

Whatever it is, I think it would be a good idea to pick up two of them, just in case ~
1998 Triple E F53
1995 Jeep Wrangler toad

Retired_VSP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well I'm new here....and I did it....just got a real deal on an almost brand new blue ox tow bar and brake buddy..the guy wrecked his Fleetwood and said no more...so I took them off his hands for a bargain....been motorhoming for 7 years and never towed before...a little apprehensive...heading up to PEI from Bedford, Va in July and going to tow a 2006 Accord (have a 33' BayStar).... Remco says I can do it so here goes...I guess I really have to plan ahead at fuel stops and such to make sure I don't have to "back up".....can I get some advise on this.(any decrease in gas mileage?)...much appreciated....thanks.
Bobby and Lynda
Retired VSP and High School Counselor, respectively
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value".....Albert Einstein

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
Aww C'mon, they work great for the OP ๐Ÿ™‚

I guess we're done here.
Dan and Nickie
2014 Forest River Berkshire 390RB

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
dan-nickie wrote:
rockhillmanor wrote:
You can all take a deep breath now here is what he's talking about! :B
Which BTW side markers on a toad 'during the day' wouldn't show squat in the side mirrors.

Oh, I knew what they were talking about.
I've seen the website.
And I think the referenced type might be able to be seen during the day.

No thanks. Been dragging my toad around for 6 years now without space ears like that and haven't lost her! Don't look long enough for my MH anyway.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
rockhillmanor wrote:
Which BTW side markers on a toad 'during the day' wouldn't show squat in the side mirrors.

Oh, I knew what they were talking about.
I've seen the website.
And I think the referenced type might be able to be seen during the day.

Dan and Nickie

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer

family people wrote:

To your message ,, first of all i have a question when you tow your toad can you see where it is by looking at your side view mirrors ? If your not able to see and you are depending on your rear view camera well stop depending on that and try what i purchased it is the Rv Dinghy / Toad marker lights , They work great i can see where my Toad is by looking in my side view mirrors,They are awesome you can see the markers at night they light up great i use them day and night especially when i am trying to get back home to go to work the next morning after a long three day weekend we all know how that is driving at night trying to get there

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
lanerd wrote:

I think you are mistaking him for another poster as this person only joined the forum this morning and his only other post refers to "side marker lights" and didn't mention a "problem" at all.

FAMILY PEOPLE, you should provide the same info you provided in your first post so that people will know what you are talking about.

Ron

I didn't say they posted it on RV.NET website yesterday.....

Yesterday didnt know what to do

Today has been using for weekend trips
Dan and Nickie

Robert78121
Explorer
Explorer
The suspense is killing me!! :h
Washington DC Area (NOVA)

Camper: 2004 Damon Daybreak 3285 WorkHorse 8.1
Toad: 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - BlueOx
Toy: 2012 Ninja 650 - Versa Haul VH-SPORT-RO

Spent three years full time, so I know a little about it.

lanerd
Explorer II
Explorer II
dan-nickie wrote:
Just yesterday you posted online that you didn't know what to do about this problem.
Now you have a product you have been using for weekend trips that you are recommending.
Just saying, it sounds like a spammer that does not know how to post a link ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

I think you are mistaking him for another poster as this person only joined the forum this morning and his only other post refers to "side marker lights" and didn't mention a "problem" at all.

FAMILY PEOPLE, you should provide the same info you provided in your first post so that people will know what you are talking about.

Ron
Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ISL 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified by U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
My vote is for spam.

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
Just yesterday you posted online that you didn't know what to do about this problem.
Now you have a product you have been using for weekend trips that you are recommending.
Just saying, it sounds like a spammer that does not know how to post a link ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚
Dan and Nickie

PapPappy
Explorer
Explorer
GREAT!!!
Now, think of how wonderful it would be if you were to share that information:B

Or, is this some sort of Phishing expedition:H
Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau ๐Ÿ™‚
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.๐Ÿ˜ž
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10