cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

double tank drains

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
my son just bought a 28' TT and it has two grey tanks, one for the kitchen, one for the bathroom. TT is rear kitchen with mid restroom so the two drains are over 10' apart. Does anyone use some type of "T" to connect the two when hooked up? Since they're both just grey water a garden hose will drain them so thought about adapting the kitchen to 3/4" hose and connecting that to the 4", anyone do that?
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX
18 REPLIES 18

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
time2roll wrote:
I just move the hose to the galley drain when needed every 3 to 10 days.

X2
setting up a tee is just extra work.
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
I just move the hose to the galley drain when needed every 3 to 10 days.

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
I run the kitchen drain thru a garden hose to the campground sewer. There is a fitting with both 3" and garden connections.

I wouldn't hook the outlets together on the trailer because of getting flow back and forth between them.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
I donโ€™t keep grey tank values open. How will you flush out the hose after draining the black tank? Heck, how will you flush out the grey tank?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad