cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Extended warranty

RRTom
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I have decided an extended warranty is right for us. We have done (and continue to do) research. So please don't turn this into a discussion about whether an extended warranty is worth it or not.

Has anyone had a warranty with Wholesale Warranties? If so, how has your experience been, particularly when getting repairs under the warranty. Also, the same question for Good Sam's extended warranty.
2020 Georgetown GT 31LS
19 REPLIES 19

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
so now that you read them. put that amount of money in a coffee cup add $50. bucks each month and you,ll be ahead of the game. and never get turned down for a repair.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yep.....
Read the Exclusion Clause and pay close attention to 'compliance' requirements

Service Contracts are written BY the issuer on behalf of the issuer
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam just lately have very good offer of anywhere repair and no waiting for reimbursement.

Yup, driving while towing your RV for 150 miles to have it repaired at nearest Camping World location and waiting for months to get it back is a huge hazzle.

RRTom
Explorer
Explorer
Dick_B wrote:
OK no argument BUT be sure to read the contract to see what repairs are NOT included and where the service must be performed.

Thanks. I have copies of contract from both and will spend time comparing them.
2020 Georgetown GT 31LS

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
OK no argument BUT be sure to read the contract to see what repairs are NOT included and where the service must be performed.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)