cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to stop neighboring campers from

cmcdar
Explorer
Explorer
This may sound silly, but I am currently camping and one neighbor cuts across my site while he is going and coming from his boat.

It is not that he is cutting through BUT when he does, he is within 2 feet of my camper door and within 4 feet of us sitting there talking.

I struck up a conversation with him and during this conversation asked if he would mind crossing the campsite a little further back from our camper. At that point he stormed off and said kiss my a..

Anybody have a simialr experience and if so were you able to resolve it?
HTT: 2007 R-Vision Trail Cruiser c191
TV: 2010 Nissan Titan Pro4X Crew Cab
137 REPLIES 137

cmcdar
Explorer
Explorer
bigred1cav wrote:
Your complaint is with the management of the park. Inform them of your displeasure and reason for that displeasure you have no legal remedies for your exclusive use of the site.

cmcdar wrote:
This may sound silly, but I am currently camping and one neighbor cuts across my site while he is going and coming from his boat.

It is not that he is cutting through BUT when he does, he is within 2 feet of my camper door and within 4 feet of us sitting there talking.

I struck up a conversation with him and during this conversation asked if he would mind crossing the campsite a little further back from our camper. At that point he stormed off and said kiss my a..

REALLY??

SO, if the neighbor decides to have a party they can just take over the grounds around mine and anyone elses sites?

Sounds to me like you are a manspreader.
HTT: 2007 R-Vision Trail Cruiser c191
TV: 2010 Nissan Titan Pro4X Crew Cab

dave54
Explorer III
Explorer III
paddywanpeep wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again. If anyone or anything comes on my site without permission it gets punched in the head, then after its passed out I grab it by the leg and drag its azz back to its own site.

This goes for people, birds, bees, bats, squirrels, mosquitoes, park rangers, campfire smoke, loud music, raccoons, etc...bunnies are fine because they are cute and most puppies except pugs which are ugly so guess what they get punched too.

If your wife comes over to complain does she get one head punch..No, she gets 2 because you didn't have the kahunas to come back and you sent your wife.

This method has worked very well for me in the past and I see no reason to change it now.

we both know you are not man enough to do that to me. You will get in one punch. I will supply the second and last.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
So many campsites, so little time...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

mx727
Explorer
Explorer
paddywanpeep wrote:
Bye-bye paddywanpeepeepanties. Repugnant Neanderthals like you get blocked permanently.

Thanks Boner, because I really care that you did LOL

Could be my sense of humor, but I'm laughing pretty hard at your original post. I guess others don't get your tongue in cheek delivery.

:B
2017 Montana 3950BR

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Your complaint is with the management of the park. Inform them of your displeasure and reason for that displeasure you have no legal remedies for your exclusive use of the site.

cmcdar wrote:

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Lay in several Claymores and 10 or os bouncing Betty's. Then get ready for prison and a laws suites. You in paying the rent get a license to use the spot for a limites purpose. You have no, zero ownership rights. The other campers ave the same license as you and the areas are in common. The lease agreement dictates what rights you have on the site you rented not your hopes or self informed rights to whatever.

Heck, just sit back and thank them for not puking on your patio they may be NASCAR fans or hillbilly music or rap music devotees and will play it all night long for your entertainment.

paddywanpeep
Explorer
Explorer
Bye-bye paddywanpeepeepanties. Repugnant Neanderthals like you get blocked permanently.

Thanks Boner, because I really care that you did LOL

Rovin__Bones
Explorer
Explorer
paddywanpeep wrote:

Come over to my site and ask me that so I can punch you in the head too.

1983 24' Midas Freeport. Chevy 350 mated to a TH400 transmission on a GM G30 chassis and a spiffy Onan 4kw genset.

!*NEW Blog page*!
Rovin' Bones

paddywanpeep
Explorer
Explorer
So you don't even let them ask a question you just punch them in the head?

That's a real tough guy isn't it?

Come over to my site and ask me that so I can punch you in the head too.

irishtom29
Explorer
Explorer
When people mulishly refuse to respond to firm but polite direct confrontation passive-aggressive measures are justified.

I stayed for three months this winter in an RV "resort" in central Florida, renting a lot from the owner. The lot was unusually large, much larger than the one next to it, which was empty during the week but rented out every weekend. Renters of that lot often tried to put their golfcarts, ATVs, utility trailers, satellite dishes and other junk on my lot and I let them know straight up I didn't hold with it. One jerk got so miffed he packed up and pulled out, and on Friday night.

Sprink-Fitter
Explorer
Explorer
paddywanpeep wrote:
I have said it before and I will say it again. If anyone or anything comes on my site without permission it gets punched in the head, then after its passed out I grab it by the leg and drag its azz back to its own site.

This goes for people, birds, bees, bats, squirrels, mosquitoes, park rangers, campfire smoke, loud music, raccoons, etc...bunnies are fine because they are cute and most puppies except pugs which are ugly so guess what they get punched too.

If your wife comes over to complain does she get one head punch..No, she gets 2 because you didn't have the kahunas to come back and you sent your wife.

This method has worked very well for me in the past and I see no reason to change it now.

So you don't even let them ask a question you just punch them in the head?

That's a real tough guy isn't it?
2006 Coachman Adrenaline 228FB

2012 Can Am Commander XT 1000

paddywanpeep
Explorer
Explorer

Sprink-Fitter
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
wnjj wrote:
fulltimedaniel wrote:
The only way someone like this will get the message is direct confrontation in a civil but firm manner. And if he starts to blow up at you again...just say "allright lets you and I go to the office right now and settle this issue with the management"....

My bet is he will stop at that point.

My bet is a guy who'd blow up at you for being asked not to walk through your spot would show/tell you where to stick it when asked to go to the office like an elementary student.

And that is when I spray him down with my garden hose.

That should teach him. Or get you punched.
2006 Coachman Adrenaline 228FB

2012 Can Am Commander XT 1000

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
wnjj wrote:
fulltimedaniel wrote:
The only way someone like this will get the message is direct confrontation in a civil but firm manner. And if he starts to blow up at you again...just say "allright lets you and I go to the office right now and settle this issue with the management"....

My bet is a guy who'd blow up at you for being asked not to walk through your spot would show/tell you where to stick it when asked to go to the office like an elementary student.

And that is when I spray him down with my garden hose.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Flapper
Explorer
Explorer
The creel limit link posted earlier went to the Georgia regs. The first sentence is: "It is unlawful to take in one day or to possess at any one time... more than the daily creel limit for each species."

The OP, however noted they were fishing for bullheads, which appear to not have a limit in Georgia, nor is there a limit on the number of poles used for those fish. Others, yes, but it seems you can have as many bullheads as you want.

Bullheads do hurt like the dickens if you get poked with their fins. Maybe a perimeter of dead fish????
2012 F150 Eco, 4x4, SCrew, Max Tow, HD Payload
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
fulltimedaniel wrote: