cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

i got lucky

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
local trip booked this weekend (long weekend) there are 4 provincial parks within a few houws drive that we frequent. reservations had to be made months ago. long weekend this weekend at one, extended family campout at another for most of a week at the start of june. this morning they closed 2 of the 4 for flooding. the 2 closed are the 2 im not booked at. a LOT of people are going to be without a site this long weekend ๐Ÿ˜ž
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....
6 REPLIES 6

malexander
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
I'm sorry that your weekend didn't work out. Are there any other places you can go ? Even if they are further away or not as nice ?

That being said: I'm a bachelor. When I see a post titled "I got lucky" I think of something else. lol

Well......I had to check it out too.:B
2007 Fleetwood Bounder 38N 330 Cat DP, 2008 GL1800 Goldwing, Cessna 150 & 172, Rans S6S Coyote, Vans RV9A. Lifetime NRA, EAA, Good Sam member

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm sorry that your weekend didn't work out. Are there any other places you can go ? Even if they are further away or not as nice ?

That being said: I'm a bachelor. When I see a post titled "I got lucky" I think of something else. lol

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/flooding-washes-out-long-weekend-fun-at-two-area-provincial-park...

long point and rondeau. rondeau was closed Victoria day weekend last year also.
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
Both on Lake Erie. Long Point PP and Rondeau PP. Long Point is supposed to reopen Tuesday after the long weekend. Rondeau is still open for visitors but the campgrounds are closed until May 24th for now.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
DUDE!!!

You just jinxed yourself.
Cross your fingers.

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
Do you have the NAMES of the CLOSED PARKS? and maybe a link as to the two parks closed?
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?