cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

LED lights

dtgunner7
Explorer
Explorer
I know this has been addressed in past but, I want to find out there you get these bulbs. This is not a double post as many don't have Class A units!!!!!!!
7 REPLIES 7

scrubjaysnest
Explorer
Explorer
The Gold Star brand on ebay or amazon have worked well for us. We like bright white for reading.
Axis 24.1 class A 500watts solar TS-45CC Trimetric
Very noisy generator :M
2016 Wrangler JK dinghy
โ€œThey who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.โ€ Benjamin Franklin

Campfire_Time
Explorer
Explorer
In 2013 I bought 15 flat panels with 48 leds each from an Ebay vendor for about $21. I only needed 13. We're going into our 3rd season with them and all are still working great. Even if one or two die, what do I really lose?

Yes, you can spend a lot more elsewhere and get a real warranty. But then you have to send the old bulb in and wait for a replacement. For the same number of bulbs from a US vendor, I would have had to spend closer to $100.

And the kicker is, they are all made in China no matter who you buy them from.
Chuck D.
โ€œAdventure is just bad planning.โ€ - Roald Amundsen
2013 Jayco X20E Hybrid
2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LTZ2
2008 GMC Sierra SLE1 Crew Cab Z71 (traded)

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
tenbear wrote:
I bought most of mine on eBay at this vendor a couple of years ago.

Leds are largely unregulated so, IMHO, it is better to buy a couple to try them out before buying a lot of them.

X2. I ordered one each of a few different styles / color temps, tried them out, and ordered the ones I liked best.
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......

JiminDenver
Explorer
Explorer
We bought ours from a ebay vender 3 years ago.
2011 GulfStream Amerilite 25BH
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w tilting portable/ TS-MPPT-45
750w solar , TS-MPPT-60 on the trailer
675 Ah bank, Trip-lite 1250fc inverter
Sportsman 2200w inverter generator

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
I bought most of mine on eBay at this vendor a couple of years ago.

Leds are largely unregulated so, IMHO, it is better to buy a couple to try them out before buying a lot of them.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
M4 products and if you mention the RV geeks you get 5% discount.

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I bought mine in Quartzsite. I bought the ones that had all the adapters for every socket option for about $10 each. They had self sticking tape. That doesn't work. I used silicon glue and they hold very well and I'm happy. Just a little dab of silicone holds them in the light area.