cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need a good RV shop in San Antonio, TX area

Tgator1
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2003 Titanium fifth wheel. We need a good, reliable repair shop to work on the living room slide, the black tank valve (won't close), and the toilet (leak). We also want the brakes checked. Does anyone have experience with a shop near San Antonio, that has done good work, and impressed you? We do have the Good Sam Extended Service.
Tgator1
2016 Coachmen Mirada 35BH
3 REPLIES 3

Tgator1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Texan & hawkman. I'll try Iron Horse first because the reviews at their website confirm what you said & conveyed how experienced they are. I'll post about their service.
Tgator1
2016 Coachmen Mirada 35BH

hawkman541
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I would recommend Crestview RV in Schertz. Its out by Randolph AFB. He maintenance manager's name is Able. He took very good care of my Carriage when I dented it from hitting a tree, and a few years earlier, he took care of my Forest River when I had warranty problems with it. I didn't buy either one from them, but they took very good care of me. Good Luck
2002 Ford F-450 Crew Cab
2013 Heartland Landmark San Antonio
Frank-10lb. Chihuahua

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
I use Iron Horse RV and they have always done right by me. I have also used Texas RV Supply on Austin Hwy and can recommend them.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today