cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Orlando - Lakeland Florida RV storage suggestions requested

MoFanatic
Explorer
Explorer
Have to head north for 2 or 3 weeks and need someplace to store my Mobile Suites 38' fifth wheel. Safe, secure, and preferably a step above parking in a field somewhere. I'm willing to pay a fair price for a location / facility that will give me peace of mind that my RV will be OK while I'm away.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
2011 GMC Sierra Denali Dually
2012 Mobile Suites 40' fifth wheel
6 REPLIES 6

MoFanatic
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone! This gives me a good list to call Monday. Very much appreciated!
2011 GMC Sierra Denali Dually
2012 Mobile Suites 40' fifth wheel

Dance_Chick
Explorer
Explorer
We stored at Cube Smart on Hwy. 98 in Lakeland until we moved. It's outside storage in a gated facility with on-site personnel who live there.
Gene, Gayle, & Oliver (the dog)
2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40 PDQ/2012 Honda CRV toad
Blue Ox tow bar & base plate/Air Force One braking

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
R.V. World of Lakeland may be able to help or provide a referral. You can call them at 1-877-663-7506.

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

joe_b_
Explorer
Explorer
The last time we stayed at Tropical Palms Campground in the Orlando area, I noticed several parked RVs in the back. Appeared to be stored there. A neighbor told us he was leaving his rig there while they flew back to Ohio to see family for a few weeks.

Tropical is a very large and well run place and I would be very comfortable leaving an RV there.
joe b.
Stuart Florida
Formerly of Colorado and Alaska
2016 Fleetwood Flair 31 B Class A w/bunks
www.picturetrail.com/jbpacooper
Alaska-Colorado and other Trips posted
"Without challenge, adventure is impossible".

eluwak
Explorer
Explorer
Until 10 years ago we used Adult Toy Storage in Altamonte Springs. It was the best place in town, but don't know if it still is. I'm sure they could do a month stay for ya.
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 CC LB 6.0L
1998 Chevy C2500 Suburban 454 3.73 (Sold)
2012 Ford F-150 EB CC 4x4 w/Max Tow (Sold) ๐Ÿ˜ž
2013 North Trail 28BRS

AYRTIME
Explorer
Explorer
Would love to get away from this Cold Vortex weather (7F/-14C@9pm) here in Ontario and "RV sit" for you!
2003 GMC 2500 HD D/A 4X4 EC SB

Life is a roller coaster. I was a first time rider - once!