cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
More stations are joining the $3.73 group. The others are at $3.75. Notice that the per barrel price of oil is still around $104.xx.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
The local stations seem to be holding at $3.75. The higher priced station prices are slowly coming down to the aforementioned price. Diesel prices are very slowly coming down.

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
I think we will all be talking about energy costs on the way to our graves and our funerals will cost more because of higher energy prices. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
When crude was $2 a barrel and went to $5 I bet if the www had been invented we could have read the same kinds of posts. ๐Ÿ™‚

Time changes but people never do. Brothers are still killing brothers.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
1. We pay world market price. If that price goes up we pay more. If supply does not equal demand price rises.

(unfortunately the speculators are driving a lot of this too)

2. They are well paying American jobs. If some of that oil goes to Asia it's about time they buy something from us and gainfully employ Americans in the process.

3. In event of a world emergency that is a strategic reserve right on tap. Let foreign oil get cut off and we will be very thankful those wells are here. You can't drill and harvest that oil in months and in an emergency you don't have years to wait.

RaenMark
Explorer
Explorer
On the road in Southern Utah yesterday, headed through Monticello and Blanding. Saw one station with Diesel at $4.54, all the rest in town were around $4.20, but less than 10 miles down the road was a stand alone Mobil with Diesel at $4.12, best price I've seen all week.
Rae & Mark
Bountiful, UT
2005 Alfa See Ya 40
Finally found a rig I can stand up in!

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
koda55 wrote:
Here in Jacksonville. Fl gas has dropped 6 cents in the last two days.

Just spent a week in FL and when in Orlando I was looking for gas and it was running sub $4 and we turned down another road looking for a place to eat and the kids pointed out another Shell so I filled up to then noticed the price was $5.95. I was ticked but telling it to the min wage staff would have been a waste of time.

Now I can brag I have paid $6 for gas now. :B

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Here in Jacksonville. Fl gas has dropped 6 cents in the last two days.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Oil is $104 a bbl. No drop.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
tomman58 wrote:
Isn't it wonderful that folks can respond to my posts but the Moderator thinks they don't have merit for HIS page.
This has been the 4th post UNJUSTLY removed for political or selfish reasons.

I don't fully understand why my post on the use of wind power in CA has been going on for about 60 years at least was deleted also.
bumpy

Bumpy, Maybe it isn't really a web site for RV types but a Spokane site for some politics we are not aware of. The good news is the mod is here and not elsewhere.
So I guess we will put up with the nazi from RV.net on gas stuff.
To bad as most folks ideas offer some insight.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
tomman58 wrote:
Isn't it wonderful that folks can respond to my posts but the Moderator thinks they don't have merit for HIS page.

I don't fully understand why my post on the use of wind power in CA has been going on for about 60 years at least was deleted also.
bumpy

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Fezziwig wrote:
My wifes choir toured China a year ago and she said the air in China is pea-soup thick and almost unbreathable. Visibility less than a mile.

In Netherlands individual guys buy a modern windmill and live off the proceeds as it pumps juice into the grid for about 700 homes per mill. Quit their jobs and just do a little routine maintenance and live the Good Life as the wind pays their way.

I'd rather live in Netherlands than China. YMMV.

Agreed but they have changed their policy and are presently doing something about it.
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i

Fezziwig
Explorer
Explorer
My wifes choir toured China a year ago and she said the air in China is pea-soup thick and almost unbreathable. Visibility less than a mile.

In Netherlands individual guys buy a modern windmill and live off the proceeds as it pumps juice into the grid for about 700 homes per mill. Quit their jobs and just do a little routine maintenance and live the Good Life as the wind pays their way.

I'd rather live in Netherlands than China. YMMV.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
China is putting on line two new coal fired power plants per week. These plants have a life of 50 years before a rebuild. China well intends to use coal for decades and is exempt from carbon restrictions along with the developing world.

It's not about the environment but rather resources and public opinion to facilitate increasing global development.