cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

westend
Explorer
Explorer
$2.99/gal unleaded regular in Shorewood, MN.
Thank you China!
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
1.14 per litre in Lethbridge. Roughly 3.89 US dollar per US gallon
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
$2.93/9 in South Hill, VA.
bumpy

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dick A wrote:
I believe it is very informative to us state side to learn of conditions in other Countries. I do wish you folks could spare just a little more time and post more pictures of your travel and the friends you meet along the way.

I have over 1,000 photos from this 11 day trip. I will post them all. :B (NOT) But I do have a series of photos of RV camps I may post in Around The Campfire.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
I believe it is very informative to us state side to learn of conditions in other Countries. I do wish you folks could spare just a little more time and post more pictures of your travel and the friends you meet along the way.
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP

willie27
Explorer
Explorer
Price 3.07 gal here in nj rock bottom dip , briefly

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Bobbo wrote:
Just got back from a visit to Europe. Took this photo of the sign at a fuel station.

Note that the sign reads 1.449 for diesel. However that is in Euros, not dollars. The conversion that day was $1.32 for each Euro bringing the total in dollars to $1.913.

Note further that the sign is per LITER. The conversion to gallons is 3.785 liters/gallon, so the total price per gallon of diesel was $7.239. This photo was taken in Belgium on 9/12/14.

Even at that price, we saw a LOT of RV's in Europe.

We just got back from 9 weeks in europe as well. We spent the last month in Spain. Super country. The fuel was a little cheaper there but not much. Looking forward to returning some day. SO much to see. Absolutely right though on the number of RV's. Some days it seemed like every 5th vehicle was a trailer or motorhome. They love their camping there.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just got back from a visit to Europe. Took this photo of the sign at a fuel station.

Note that the sign reads 1.449 for diesel. However that is in Euros, not dollars. The conversion that day was $1.32 for each Euro bringing the total in dollars to $1.913.

Note further that the sign is per LITER. The conversion to gallons is 3.785 liters/gallon, so the total price per gallon of diesel was $7.239. This photo was taken in Belgium on 9/12/14.

Even at that price, we saw a LOT of RV's in Europe.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
The low end for regular here in Tucson is running from $3.15 to $3.19. Projections are for prices to fall below $3 over the next couple of months as demand seasonally falls. Just about time to take another trip.

:B

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
The amazing thing is the difference between hi and low prices here. $ 3.36 low for diesel and a high $3.99 regular gas $3.03 for the low and $3.99 for the high
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Price of fuel is the same as yesterday ...............hohummmmm

Will have to wax truck tomorrow ..... hohummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did learn one thing Costco sells a degreaser ... it really works to remove bugs. Really fast and easy.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Greydog_1
Explorer
Explorer
DEF is followed by the rest of the American alphabet, G H I and so on.....

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
DEF is all about reducing soot.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
$3.079 in South Hill, VA.
bumpy

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
Just an observation, but considering the extra energy to produce DEF, modify engines, modify the engine platforms, package and deliver the stuff, and whatever else is involved, I really wonder what the net benefits are. :R
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP