cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

A_hitch_and_hop
Explorer
Explorer
Read in the WSJ yesterday that the price of Ethanol has jumped $1.00 a gallon. It doesn't seem to be the price of oil but the cost of shipping Ethanol to the pump that is driving the price of gas at the pump. Gas without additives is less expensive than Ethanol added fuel. You need to write your representatives to have them repeal the Ethanol mandate.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gasoline prices are inching down at a few stations. Prices vary from $3.49 to $3.59 a gallon. Diesel vary from $3.87 to $4.29.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Whew want a reality check go get some diesel on the PA turnpike $4.29
Ohio turnpike $4.05 to $4.02

Home at last, home at last thank God almighty I'm home at last.......... Well for a little while........... maybe a couple weeks! LOL
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Frederick Maryland $3.99 seems to be the price.
People seem a little drawn up here. I think I see the remains of a hard winter.
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
Left Tucson this morning, gassed up yesterday at $3.27. Topped up in Yuma, $3.49, arrived in San Diego and the best price I can find is $3.97.... and yes that is for regular. :S

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Butte Montanna 3.19 gas. 3.90 diesel.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Greydog_1
Explorer
Explorer
It was forecasted a few months ago that gas would rise to about .50cents more. Let's see--I paid then 3.00. Today it's only 3.67. Yep, that's .50cents by calculations of my gas company. That's unleaded regular "cheap" gas too.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like current gasoline prices are "stabilizing" at $3.59 a gallon. Looks like oil is just below $100 a barrel. We must be experiencing the former price of over $100. In a month gasoline prices will probably drop, again.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
north Carolina Asheville diesel $3.78.
Asheville has the flavor of Ann Arbor Michigan or Toronto wow what difference after 4 months in the deep south and Florida! Maryland tomorrow will be a real kick I am sure but the price of diesel there is likely to be $4.09, we'll see.

the other big difference for those who haven't thought of it is the local news here compared to Florida ............ no pedophiles on the news tonight here.
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
$3.11 in south hill, va
bumpy

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
Fuel prices in Florida always go down when the snowbirds leave (along with many other things).

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Northern Utah. 3.30 gas. 3.80 ish diesel.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Florida diesel $4.05
Georgia $3.77
S Carolina $3,84
N. Carolina $3.87

Soon the birds will have left Florida and it is good to know fuel is cheaper as you go north but am sure it is higher in the heating oil states. $4.00 is fine with me as I paid 5.00 in 2008!
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Not an April Fool's joke - A bunch of stations raised their gasoline prices to $3.59 from $3.53. Ho, hum......:R

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Prices are still drifting down. Many stations are now down to $3.51. Diesel prices are around $4.00 a gallon.