cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where are you work camping?

botts12
Explorer
Explorer
We will be at Savannah Wildflife Refuge from April 22 - August 1. Where will you be and for how long?
40 REPLIES 40

shovelhead86
Explorer
Explorer
Roper Lake State Park, Safford Az. This is a wonderful park have been here for 2 months and will be here till May. If you are in Eastern Az stop in, you will love it here.
John and Jackie

nancyjerry
Explorer
Explorer
stickdog wrote:
nancyjerry wrote:
We are doing COE at Cape Cod Canal this year. Last 2 years we were attendants. This year we will work in the Visitor Center. No pay but great site ON the canal. Fishing, biking, walking, reading, photograghy every day.
(30 hrs a week combined)
Next summer we will head out west for 2-3 yrs.
Nancy

Sounds like a good location to tour from.

Yes! If you love history, you can't beat it. Plymouth, Boston, Cape Cod maritime history,
Wow. We will put 3-4 day's together and shoot up to Acadia National Park in Maine too.
Nancy

Eyeland
Explorer
Explorer
East Glacier at the National park with GPI Inc.

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
nancyjerry wrote:
We are doing COE at Cape Cod Canal this year. Last 2 years we were attendants. This year we will work in the Visitor Center. No pay but great site ON the canal. Fishing, biking, walking, reading, photograghy every day.
(30 hrs a week combined)
Nancy

Sounds like a good location to tour from.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

nancyjerry
Explorer
Explorer
(30 hrs a week combined)
Nancy

Texas_Flash
Explorer
Explorer
Beaver Lake Campground in Custer,SD. Will be there from 5/1 to9/15.
Mike and Marian
2014 Dynamax Trilogy Touring
2017 Ford F-350 King Ranch DRW
4x4,

halfwright
Explorer
Explorer
We are in Garner State Park in Texas, just north of Uvalde and west of San Antonio. We will be here until the first of April, then have two months to get to Steamboat Lake State park in Colorado. That will be our second year there. I am really thinking about getting a position in Arizona next winter and then just going back and forth. Four months in Arizona--four months in Colorado and two months travel time each way would be ideal.
Jim and Darlene Wright
Ryder, the Ethiopian monkey beaver dog
2007 Montana Mountaineer
2002 Ford F250

Monello
Explorer
Explorer
Dtslinger wrote:
Monello wrote:
I'm still trying to get a spot at YNP. I did 3 months there in 2012. Not the best job but it's an amazing place to spend your free time.

If you are a single Yellowstone Association is looking for a single employee for the summer. At least as of this moening they were.

Thanks

Dtslinger
Explorer
Explorer
Monello wrote:
I'm still trying to get a spot at YNP. I did 3 months there in 2012. Not the best job but it's an amazing place to spend your free time.

If you are a single Yellowstone Association is looking for a single employee for the summer. At least as of this moening they were.
Terry & Alice Esslinger
2006 Bounder DP 38L
being pushed by 2012 Terrain

Monello
Explorer
Explorer

AmericaOverland
Explorer
Explorer
I'm headed to Sherwood Forest Faire north of Bastrop in the next two weeks. I'll be working out there for eight weekends.

Jean2
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to Interlake RV Campground in Rhinebeck NY mid July thru Oct.....after that who knows?

Smooth_Sailn
Explorer
Explorer
We will be at the Dubois/Wind River KOA in Dubois WY. May 20 thru Labor Day. Stop in and say Hi if you are in the neighborhood.

Ray and Pat

pnordan
Explorer
Explorer
We will be at Joe Fallini campground(BLM) in Mackay, ID, May 19 - Labor Day.
Paul & Kristina
Lucy & Curly
2004 American Coach Tradition
2004 jeep Grand Cherokee