cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to get "deep sheets"

Vintage465
Nomad
Nomad
So we just got our new mattress (short queen, 60 X 75 X 11") and the sheet just barely fit. Then we decided to got the memory foam topper(2" memory foam) rout and no-way-no-how is that sheet gonna fit. Anyone know a source for getting either super deep sheets or custom made sheets? Right now it's right at 13" tall for an RV queen? Any help would be great!

thanks,
V-465
2013 GMC 2500HD Duramax Denali. 2015 CreekSide 20fq w/450 watts solar and 465 amp/hour of batteries. Retired and living the dream!
13 REPLIES 13

Duck
Explorer
Explorer
I purchased all of my sheets from AB Lifestyles. I called and gave the girl the measurements of the mattress and at that time they had sheets for all sizes of rv mattress.
Don
08-FORD F350 PSD
13 Bighorn 3055RL {For Sale}

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
Anyplace that sells sheets usually has deep ones, Target, Sears where ever. Do not worry about finding short sheets, regular queen sheets work great.
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought some at Ikea and they were very deep and very reasonable.

missourijan
Explorer
Explorer
Just buy regular deep sheets, lots of places carry them. Since rv mattresses are not the same size as regular mattresses we use men's suspenders to keep them tight. Buy them at Wal Mart, lay them in an X pattern under the mattress, attach to the sides or 2 to the sides and 2 to the ends of the mattresses. They are adjustable to any size mattress.

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
We do Bed, Bath & Beyond
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

cpaulsen
Explorer
Explorer
nightshift wrote:
Buy a king set. Works great for us. All we do is tuck in the bottom a little more and there's lots more to work with on the sides.

Did the sane thing.....use king sheets for our queen.
cpaulsen

cpaulsen
Explorer
Explorer
nightshift wrote:
Buy a king set. Works great for us. All we do is tuck in the bottom a little more and there's lots more to work with on the sides.

Did the sane thing.....use king sheets for our queen.
cpaulsen

nightshift
Explorer
Explorer

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of them available online. They don't have to be RV sheets.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
The lagoon at a dairy farm comes to mind for some pretty deep sheets... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Actually, we have had good success with Sealy sheets. They used to be called Perfect Fit. Then they changed, I think, to Best Fit. Now I see some of those and some called Super Fit. But the main feature is, they have elastic all the way around the perimeter and the ends are a stretchy material. We have them with a 3" memory foam topper on the mattress, total height 11", and they look like they could handle still more height.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Peg_Leg
Explorer
Explorer
We picked up a couple of new set from a vendor at a flea market in FL. Try searching deep pocket sheets.
2012 Chevy 3500HD Dually 4X4
Crew Cab long bed 6.0 gasser 4.10
2019 Open Range OF337RLS
Yamaha EF3000iSE
retired gadgetman

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
you can also buy elastic sheet holders at wally world that will keep the sheets tight and no come off.

Opie431
Explorer
Explorer
Jersey fitted sheets in standard Queen fit OK on the RV queen. At least the pair I bought at Meijers last spring did. It yours do not work it is very easy to make them fit.

Put the sheet on the bed upside down. Pin a tuck to see how much extra fabric you have. Do not make it too tight. Best place might be under the pillows. Take off and machine sew the tuck all the way across. Flip over to have it fit with the right side up.

If you cannot sew, find someone who can.