cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wholesalewarrantys any experience

raroberts
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any experience using wholesalewarrantys.com for an extended RV Warrenty contract? Good or bad
08 F450 4X4 Lariat
07 Stellar 37' 5W Toyhauler
95 XR600R
03 XR400
07 660 Rhino
75 Z1B
7 REPLIES 7

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad
raroberts wrote:
YC 1 wrote:
Good.
Covered my backup monitor.

Bad, didn't cover my 4K diesel particulate filter repair. Some things not covered such as "emission components". Grr. That is why I bought the thing. To cover major expenses.

YC, aren't emissions controls warrantied by manufacturer for 100K miles? I thought they had to be, maybe not on a big rig. Since you are full timers you might have 100K on your rig.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your responses. Keep them coming if there is more to add. I'm considering this company along with others.

I wish it was so. Lesson learned. If the regeneration seems to be acting strange it is best to get to a dealer asap. We were on the US border in Maine when it started acting hinky. The roads just did not let me get up to real highway speeds to do a good regen.

I also believe a load of fuel I got at podunk roadside station may have been less than stellar. Might not have been ultra low sulphur. Just thinking back.
H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

raroberts
Explorer
Explorer
YC 1 wrote:
Good.

Bad, didn't cover my 4K diesel particulate filter repair. Some things not covered such as "emission components". Grr. That is why I bought the thing. To cover major expenses.

YC, aren't emissions controls warrantied by manufacturer for 100K miles? I thought they had to be, maybe not on a big rig. Since you are full timers you might have 100K on your rig.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your responses. Keep them coming if there is more to add. I'm considering this company along with others.
08 F450 4X4 Lariat
07 Stellar 37' 5W Toyhauler
95 XR600R
03 XR400
07 660 Rhino
75 Z1B

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to Google them and then read about extended "warranties" in general as they are not warranties and have exclusions written big enough to run your RV through.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

bukzin
Explorer
Explorer
Any guesses as to approx costs? Say for my 2006 Monaco Diplomat?

Thx!
2006 Monaco Diplomat 41'
Cummins 400hp ISL CM850

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
No matter who you choose to go with.......... READ AND BE SURE YOU COMPREHEND THE FINE PRINT! These policies can vary widely in what is and is not covered (as YC 1 discovered!). If you are looking for solid coverage, expect to pay a premium for it. If it appears inexpensive, there's likely a reason why.
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad
Good.

Would I recommend buying. Yes, once factory warranty is close to expiring. Since I no longer have access to a shop any major repairs will be done for me instead of by me.
H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
Wonderful people. I see them at many of the Rallies and they all seem very knowledgeable. When I had a claim with the Adventurer there was a question since the shop wanted to replace an HWH jack motor and replace all the springs due to the failure. The warranty company hesitated, Wholesale Warranties acted as my agent, they discussed the problem with the warranty company, and the full cost was then covered. The people at Wholesale Warranties called me regularly during the process to keep my informed, and then called to make sure the repairs were completed to my satisfaction. They have my recommendation.