cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Which RV is right for you QUIZ

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
Take this with a grain of salt...and don't use it to say "the quiz told me this was best". It's a quick, fun quiz to tell you what type of RV (TT, 5vr, C, A, etc) would be your best fit. I found it by accident....I'm not compensated in any way.

Have fun.

Quiz
23 REPLIES 23

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
1995brave wrote:
Mine came back as truck camper. Funny, i just bought a class "B" i like. It will take me down to the coast fishing or anywhere else i want to go for a day or couple weeks if i want.
Mine came back as a truck camper too and we have a B. I think they forgot to add Bs in the quiz.

Too few questions, but it was fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Mine came back as truck camper. If we get back into RVing that will be the first thing we will look at because we are looking at portability. Our other thought is a 5th wheel. We loved the one we had.

Too simplistic to be meaningful.

None of these quizzes mean jack diddly in reality but they are fun. I don't think anyone here is going to base their choice on the results.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

mockturtle
Explorer
Explorer
My result was Truck Camper. Which almost describes the MH I have. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8

winniman
Explorer
Explorer
If I had "that kind of money", I would have an A class for long trips, a fifth wheel for my cottage lot and shorter trips, a B class for shorter trips when I don't want a toad, and a truck camper for backwoods fishing trips. Maybe next life.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
Too simplistic to be meaningful.
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Mine came back as truck camper. Funny, i just bought a class "B" i like. It will take me down to the coast fishing or anywhere else i want to go for a day or couple weeks if i want.

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
Funny thing for us, is ours came back "travel trailer". We had a TT for 20 years, and now have a C. Whatever. It's just another internet quiz....

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
That was interesting. If I could easily drop the TC and go exploring I wouldn't have stayed with TTs after my first RV....a 1978 Beaver TC.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

winniman
Explorer
Explorer
Its no surprise my result came back as motorhome. Being comfortable while we travel is the main reason for owning one. Its not the only way, but its hard to beat an A class for comfort while travelling.