Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My New Little House

2hams
Explorer
Explorer
Phew, moving sure is hard work!

Mom and Dad have been telling me about the new 'Little House' but I wasn't sure what they meant. I know I had to climb up in a lot of them and sniff them. I guess this one will be ok, but I am not sure about there not being any carpet on the floor. Guess I just have to take my Milk Bone over under the table to drop crumbs on the rug. Mom says I will like it in the hot weather.

I guess as long as I am with my people and this takes me where there are lots of new smells, new people to meet, and places to go swimming it will be ok.

Molly
2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK
2019 GMC Denali 3500 D/A SRW
16 REPLIES 16

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Aww, beautiful Molly! Makes me just want to hug her neck! Happy Trails in the new Little House.
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

raindove
Explorer
Explorer
I had to laugh. When we are getting ready for a trip, we tell the dogs "It's time to go in the little house". The one dog actually starts lining his balls up inside the door that he wants to take along. What's really funny is once I pack up my laptop - they know IT'S TIME!!! There is no getting out the door without out them, after the laptop is packed. I really don't know what we'd ever do without our silly dogs. They make us laugh every day.
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Wanda

1998 Fleetwood Bounder

Dixie_Flyer
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a few memories of Virginia Beach as my Dad's brother and his wife lived close by back in the 50's. It is a beautiful area and I know Molly and you will enjoy being there.

Enjoy your new home and the joys of Christmas, give Molly a hug for us
2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Uppercrust
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful dog! Enjoy your adventures, my 2 sure love going on new adventures,
2012 F250 CC,FX4, Metallic blue/Silver
2012 Cruiser Patriot 345RF ๐Ÿ™‚ campers mom, dad
19 yr. old son
22 yr. old daughter
Diesel R.I.P.
Lady lab mix 16 R.I.P
Daisy beagle/collie
Misty shepard/husky
Camper's Have Smore Fun
14.5 Rallies
sleepovers 3

dogdiva
Explorer
Explorer
Molly you are so beautiful, be safe on your travels
Elizabeth and Henry..... rescues

Crickett, Beau, Lady, Dixie, Batman, Penny, Bonnie Colleen, SouiX C, George, Willie, Pierre, Shandi. Honey, Patches ,Gumby...WAITING at the Rainbow Bridge

agteacher
Explorer
Explorer
i tell mine to get in the "house" regardless. If I say "camper", I get a look of "what is that?". "Car" or "truck" is a different story. That means it's time to go for a ride and they just want want to know which one.
camping buddies - my husband,:R
American Eskimo - Baby
07 Lance 915
2015 Ram 3500 Lonestar Edition
01 International 4700 - SOLD
99 Dodge 3500 Quad Long Bed,Cummins,Rhino Liner
06 WW SLC 3505 - SOLD
48 Ford 8N was a rustbucket
52 Ford 8N w/ Sherman 54B HydroHoe

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Molly, you are sooooo lucky! My people haven't had an RV in almost two years. They take us on day trips all the time-we went to the beach today even though it was really cold-but we REALLY miss the Endura! In October we stayed at a cabin but I (Jesse) didn't really like it too much. It smelled too much like flowers! Enjoy the warm weather and make sure you shake all that water off INSIDE!

Jesse & Jake

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

dturm
2hams wrote:
Thanks Doug. Molly was most concerned about what was happening. Molly has been swimming in 24 different states; she may add a couple more this year. For our first long trip, she will get to visit Brohard Beach off leash dog beach in Venice Florida. Last year there were about 15 Goldens there the day we went.

We were at that beach in '07. I think it's the nicest beach/dog park we've seen in our travels. Sandy got some great pictures of dogs playing. There was a group of about 5 goldens and mixes that were running and playing in the surf, one only had 3 legs but just kept going with all the others. Megan was an older dog then and pretty much used her energy getting from the parking lot to the beach, but she sure enjoyed it.
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV

nabi
Explorer
Explorer
Molly...what a lucky little girl you are...so well traveled...enjoy your new home .

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
I think she's saying "let's get this thing rolling!!" ๐Ÿ™‚

"Little house" is a good name, because we are having a tiny dilemma: for 10 years, we've owned a Class C and all the dogs know what the "motorhome" is. Only now, we just bought a 5th wheel (with a slideout - woohoo!) - but I find myself telling the dogs to "get in the motorhome". Sooner or later, one of my RVing neighbors will probably point out the obvious...LOL!!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

chrisnpat
Explorer
Explorer
Molly you are beautiful, Congratulations on your new home......
Christine and Patrick
Cocker Spaniels
Trevor and two Fosters Kahlua and Blossom
Life is What happens to you while your busy making plans.

USA_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Molly, I can tell by your pictures that you are very happy with your new home and I am sure you will have tons of great stories to tell us about your travels--Merry Christmas!
Cody Dillon & Chanel Dion (Maltese), Brandi (mix)
2007 40' Monaco Knight, towing a 2009 Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible
Chunky,Cassie,Corky,Cammie-Maltese at Rainbow Bridge
Tinky-Gray Tabbie - Rainbow Bridge

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Molly, you are truly blessed to have such wonderful parents! Happy traveling!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats to you and your Humans on the nice new digs, Molly. You look pretty happy and comfy in there.
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!