cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cannot find fuse box

Campncouple
Explorer
Explorer
We have just brought home 2002 Damon Intruder. Right blinker not working. Have looked everywhere for fuse box cannot find it. Any help appreciated.
Thank You.
21 REPLIES 21

Muddydogs
Explorer
Explorer
Well not so much confused as a lack of information in the OP and me not taking the time to figure what info should have been included.
2015 Eclipse Iconic Toy Hauler made by Eclipse Manufacturing which is a pile of junk. If you want to know more just ask and I'll tell you about cracked frames, loose tin, walls falling off, bad holding tanks and very poor customer service.

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
I think Muddydogs is confused as the Damon Intruder is a Class A. There is a problem with a fuse or two and should be pretty easy to determine what is wrong.

Here are two hints for helping you understand and isolate problems with your rig. First read The Twelve Volt Side of Life and second buy and learn how to use a DMM or Digital MultiMeter. Harbor Freight has a 7 function for about $5.00 when on sale and if they are close, subscribe to their ads and you will eventually find a coupon for the meter free of charge.

Finding the fuse/circuit breaker panel(s) may be harder than diagnosing the problem. Typical places to look, cabinets at floor level, cabinets at eyelevel, under the bed, down at floor level under a toe kick. The dealer who sold the unit should know or if purchased from a PP try them.

If you can't find it after look all over, try the Damon Owners club on Yahoo or do a search for an owners club.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Campncouple
Explorer
Explorer
Okay thank you all. This it what seem to be going on. No right blinker light, no Inside track lights and no outside running lights. Help!!
Do we need to take to shop? Electrical wiring problem?? Expensive fix??

Trails_And_Tail
Explorer
Explorer
Ours is under the bed.
"Life has a way of giving you what you want when you help others get what they need"

2 Retired RV Newbies
Traveling with 2 Shih Tzu
1991 Ford Tioga Arrow 27'

Muddydogs
Explorer
Explorer
Blinkers aren't fused, check the bulb, wiring and trailer plug. Your outside trailer lights (blinkers, brakes and running lights) are a separate system from the inside trailer wiring and do not run through the trailer fuse box.
Is your TV blinker working? If not then look at the TV fues box first.

Most likely its the bulb.
2015 Eclipse Iconic Toy Hauler made by Eclipse Manufacturing which is a pile of junk. If you want to know more just ask and I'll tell you about cracked frames, loose tin, walls falling off, bad holding tanks and very poor customer service.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know where your breaker box is located. On our 96 Southwind, it's under the refrigerator.
Start opening panels and looking. It's there somewhere.

Vulcan_Rider
Explorer
Explorer
Well you have two different problems.

Hopefully someone can help you find the fuses but.......
that has no bearing on only ONE blinker bulb (or a pair if both on that side are dead) that doesn't work, as they are not fused individually.

Unless you have corroded sockets, you most likely have a problem in the wiring......or the selector switch.