cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dometic Refrigerator Crisper Drawer

Memphisdoug
Explorer
Explorer
My Dometic 8 cubic foot refrigerator has two crisper drawers in the bottom. My girlfriend would like to get a single drawer that is twice as wide as each single one. I haven't been able to find one. Does anyone know if such a thing is made or are we going to have to look around for some other type of container to repurpose for this?
2006 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
2006 Crossroads Paradise Pointe 36RL
6 REPLIES 6

Memphisdoug
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for your replies. I found the Norcold drawer and it looks like it should work fine in my Dometic.
2006 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
2006 Crossroads Paradise Pointe 36RL

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our Norcold N811 (8-cft) is empty right now so it was an easy measurement. The full width crisper drawer is 17-3/4" wide by 9-3/4" deep and 5-1/4" tall. It doesn't slide into place like the shelves do. It simply sits on the bottom of the fridge compartment and there's a full width glass shelf 5-1/2" off the bottom, so 1/4" clearance above the crisper drawer. Hope it helps.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

austex
Explorer
Explorer
And if you do find something, don't get rid of the dual drawers - your next GF may want to switch back. :B
Tom & Jessie
Central Texas
MVPRV(RIP) Coast 26LRBS TT

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Norcold does have a full width crisper drawer- go to eBay and search for norcold crisper- a couple give dimensions.
-- Chris Bryant

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Try Bed, Bath and Beyond for something that will fill the need. They have a great selection of fridge hard, clear plastic trays and accessories. I bought several for our fridge.
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
You will have to repurpose......
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31