cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help me find this part

McKenziek
Explorer
Explorer
This is a photo of the mounting bracket for the pull down shades in my RV. The plastic part is broken and I need to replace but have thus far been unlucky searching online. Can anyone help?

2005 Monaco Diplomat
5 REPLIES 5

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Source for parts.......LINK
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

RayJayco
Explorer
Explorer
The actual shade braket is mounted (riveted) to an angle bracket and painted. Your shade should have manufacturer logo on it somewhere. (It looks like a common pleated shade bracket, however each brand/model has it's own bracket)

Look up manufacturer online and give them a call, telling them that you need a ceiling mount bracket for their model xxxxx shade.
When it arrives, remove/drill out rivet and fasten new shade bracket to angle using as rivet as they did, or a small nut & bolt.
(Or you can tell me the make & model of your shade and I will get the info for you...)
Inquiring minds want to know...

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Here is one supplier, no parts listed
United Shade

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Awhile ago I needed a catch for an RV shower door and the nice people at MakariosRV took the time to help me. They didn't sell me the part but put me in touch with the manufacturer. MFG didn't have a website at the time so Makarios gave me a name and phone number. I called MFG and they sent me the part free.
You coach is so new that Jayco could probably hook you up too.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
I have repaired hundreds of RV shades over the years and have never seen such a bracket. You will have to probably go to Thor. With the shade down, there is usually a maker and model on a tag on the shade. Some shades even have the phone number on them. If you can get the maker, you should be able to find them on the Internet. Doug