cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mobile rv repairs

ascofield
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this post or not. If not, please disregard. I had occasion this week to require repair service for my awning and hot water heater. I called Mr mobile (Laurel Hill, FL. They responded within 24 hours (called Saturday). Very knowledgeable and reasonable price. Identified problems and solutions quickly. After they left I had a problem with lights and not being sure of cause called them at 7:00pm. Left message and received a return call even though I had figured out what was wrong, fixed it, and called back to tell them to disregard first call. They called any way to make sure all was well. Highly recommend them should mobile repair services be needed in this area!
Ansley & Susie
2008 Carriage Domani 302
2005 Dodge SLT Diesel Crew Cab
5 REPLIES 5

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hideout17 wrote:
Any good mobile repair guys in savannah Ga?

Ask staff at campground for recommendations.

If not at a CG..stop by one and inquire
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

revump
Explorer
Explorer
I usually depend on local recommendations ... talk with folks in the rv park or watch who comes to work on rigs
Bob

aslakson
Explorer
Explorer
We've only had one questionable mobile repair guy - suburbs of Cincinatti . . but other than that, the service has always been top flight. We always ask at the RV park for suggestions. They usually recommend the folks who advertise in the park map, but often have cards from other folks. We also try to post our reviews on http://rvservicereviews.com/ - and wish more people would do the same.

al
Fulltiming since Apr 2007 in 2000 Rexhall Aerbus, towing 2012 Honda CRV. 47 of the lower 48 so far.

Hideout17
Explorer
Explorer
Any good mobile repair guys in savannah Ga?

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
I have had occasion to call for mobile RV repairs on many instances over the last 40ish years. I have never been disappointed. A few years ago we had a water heater problem on the Winnebago and the mobile guy spent quite a bit of time trouble-shooting. Then he realized that with the Winne's heat on the road system he was out of his league. Told us where to go and what was needed, and wouldn't accept a dime for his time. As I remember we treated him to lunch for his time. In Yellowstone a mobile repair tech came to the campground when the dash a/c system frozeup threatening the serpentine belt. Again, out of his league, but he called the nearby shop, Big Sky Rentals, and we had an appointment for the following morning. Glad all worked out for you.
Happy Trails.