cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ahhhh much better....

Boatycall
Explorer
Explorer
I've been meaning to get around to this for a while now. I recarpeted the house a while back with some upper-grade carpet and 10pound pad. I had one remnant that was big enough to do the camper with. I've just waiting for a day that, well, quite frankly, I had nothing better to do.

Now, it's not perfect, I'm into electrical, not carpet. I'll finish it tonight after work, this was yesterdays rough-in. Only real problem was I couldn't use pad - the carpet alone is already so thick it rubbing on the slides going in and out. It would appear they attached all the slide out trim from behind, I couldn't see how to get it off easily to clearance it better.

'15 F450, 30k Superhitch, 48" Supertruss, 19.5's, Torklift Fast Guns
'12 Eagle Cap 1160, 800watts solar, Tristar MPPT, Magnum Hybrid 3k Inverter
'15 Wells Cargo 24' Race Trailer, 600 watts Solar, TriStar MPPT, Xantrex 2kw inverter
'17 Can Am X3 XDS Turbo
20 REPLIES 20

cewillis
Explorer
Explorer
Looks comfy on the feet.
Cal

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Nice! Looks great.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

Boatycall
Explorer
Explorer
Cuffs054 wrote:
Interesting idea with your dinnette. Did you save the table?

You mean the headbonker? I just pulled the table out to do the carpet. That little round ottoman in the pic is the foot rest for the sofa, I tossed it there out of the way.
'15 F450, 30k Superhitch, 48" Supertruss, 19.5's, Torklift Fast Guns
'12 Eagle Cap 1160, 800watts solar, Tristar MPPT, Magnum Hybrid 3k Inverter
'15 Wells Cargo 24' Race Trailer, 600 watts Solar, TriStar MPPT, Xantrex 2kw inverter
'17 Can Am X3 XDS Turbo

Cuffs054
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting idea with your dinnette. Did you save the table?

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nice job.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

the_tc_life
Explorer
Explorer
looks like a good color match. good job. yeah, im not a carpet guy either.
2010 adventurer 810ws
1999 c3500 dually 12' flatbed

THE TC LIFE